View Poll Results: What do you think should happen with this idea?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • This job should be made

14 87.50%
  • This job shouldn't be made

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Photography Job

Banned
    Nice idea! I support

So many ideas not enough scriptwriters

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Sounds to easy something bad needs to happen when you take the picture example when you take the picture of a gorilla he will hate the flash and attack same with cheating girlfriend But, I love the idea
    Also when your saying "noon" are you meaning to say "noob"?

Sounds good, but it sounds like another mailing job. It's more like a detective kind of job, right? Therefore, one picture wouldn't be enough. Probably investigation is needed. Clearly the job will pay out! But it shouldn't be any stupid commentary like "Help! My boyfriend is cheating on me! omg #scared." No. Sure this idea can be a job, but I also believe it should be working as a daily/weekly quest or something like that.

Just a quest idea with camera.
     Spoiler
    For example,
    Ross wants Kendrick (the player) to find out why Speedy Pizza's money is going lost.

Kendrick goes inside Speedy Pizza to talk to Lucaro, the owner of SP. Kenny gets an image of the man who stole the money drinking at a pub. So Kenny goes to all the pubs in iEra and talk to their managers to see if they've seen the guy.

One of them has, next clue.

Clue after clue, to a puzzle, and then match up with the guy who stole the money.

Obviously it wasn't a noob, it was a member of a family gang. Thus, Kenny has to massacre everyone and get the money back to Lucaro. After that, Kenny gets a tip from Lucaro, like $100-$500 and gets paid by the head of Police. $1.5k Gs or more.

If it's a long quest, then it should be more than $1.5k.

Eh, it should be a weekly quest, now that I think of it. But knowing iEra with its low amount of scriptors, that won't happen.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Sounds good, but it sounds like another mailing job. It's more like a detective kind of job, right? Therefore, one picture wouldn't be enough. Probably investigation is needed. Clearly the job will pay out! But it shouldn't be any stupid commentary like "Help! My boyfriend is cheating on me! omg #scared." No. Sure this idea can be a job, but I also believe it should be working as a daily/weekly quest or something like that.

Just a quest idea with camera.
     Spoiler
    For example,
    Ross wants Kendrick (the player) to find out why Speedy Pizza's money is going lost.

Kendrick goes inside Speedy Pizza to talk to Lucaro, the owner of SP. Kenny gets an image of the man who stole the money drinking at a pub. So Kenny goes to all the pubs in iEra and talk to their managers to see if they've seen the guy.

One of them has, next clue.

Clue after clue, to a puzzle, and then match up with the guy who stole the money.

Obviously it wasn't a noob, it was a member of a family gang. Thus, Kenny has to massacre everyone and get the money back to Lucaro. After that, Kenny gets a tip from Lucaro, like $100-$500 and gets paid by the head of Police. $1.5k Gs or more.

If it's a long quest, then it should be more than $1.5k.

Eh, it should be a weekly quest, now that I think of it. But knowing iEra with its low amount of scriptors, that won't happen.
    I like that story and I would like quests but for the sake of the low amount of scriptors it's best to keep the job simple, maybe turn it into "I believe someone has stolen speedy pizzas' earnings! He has hidden the money somewhere, the only way to get it back is to blackmail him! take a picture of him doing something embarrassing and bring the picture to me! It was rumored that he's currently in astro's pool swimming with inflatable rings."
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I like that story and I would like quests but for the sake of the low amount of scriptors it's best to keep the job simple, maybe turn it into "I believe someone has stolen speedy pizzas' earnings! He has hidden the money somewhere, the only way to get it back is to blackmail him! take a picture of him doing something embarrassing and bring the picture to me! It was rumored that he's currently in astro's pool swimming with inflatable rings."
    Way better.

I hope snk reads this thread.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!