Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vector sparing

Funny, the vector is more overpowered than the bar, and this is coming from someone who has both.
    [:
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Funny, the vector is more overpowered than the bar, and this is coming from someone who has both.
    [:
    Ommggg soo proooo

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    I don't see the problem with using BARs in spars.

If you paid 200k for them, you get the right to use them.
    I am not saying you cant use it or that you shouldnt, i am just saying that the fact that you do (in general) use it just demonstrates that you prefer earning spars in an easier less respect-deserving way. Look at me, the only time you see me using a bar in spar is against another one (only if i am pissed), i've had the opportunity to use bar ever since i started sparring as i've had it for more than a year now, yet i neglect the idea of relying on a undoubtedly overpowered gun thus evading giving other players a hard time and also evading becoming dependent on it. By personal experience i've seen bar-depending players being unable to be as "good" with vector or any other reward spar gun that they used bar to get *pokes zernov*.
    Again, i am not saying you cant nor you shouldnt use bar, i am just saying that if you do , you wont have my personal respect, as you are demonstrating me that you go as far and cheap as being one shot away from giving me and yourself a good spar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I am not saying you cant use it or that you shouldnt, i am just saying that the fact that you do (in general) use it just demonstrates that you prefer earning spars in an easier less respect-deserving way. Look at me, the only time you see me using a bar in spar is against another one (only if i am pissed), i've had the opportunity to use bar ever since i started sparring as i've had it for more than a year now, yet i neglect the idea of relying on a undoubtedly overpowered gun thus evading giving other players a hard time and also evading becoming dependent on it. By personal experience i've seen bar-depending players being unable to be as "good" with vector or any other reward spar gun that they used bar to get *pokes zernov*.
    Again, i am not saying you cant nor you shouldnt use bar, i am just saying that if you do , you wont have my personal respect, as you are demonstrating me that you go as far and cheap as being one shot away from giving me and yourself a good spar.

You said some very hurtful things to me when I was using BAR. I'd appreciate an apology, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    You said some very hurtful things to me when I was using BAR. I'd appreciate an apology, actually.
    If none of them included a direct swear, i regret nothing

ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    [:
    It is not actually (i also have both). I been online at complex every day for the past 5-6 months, and vector users that did not use bar to gain vector are more likely to lose a vec vs. bar spar than a vec vs (m4, gm4, ab8, default rifle)

ATT-

Yeah, i dislike anyone who relies on a bar to gain wins, its just simply too pathetic for me to see that. It doesnt break any of the tips i wrote up there though

You don't need to be so mean to people that use bar in spar. Just because it's not your ideal choice for weapon doesn't mean they suck or you have to hate them. If your so picking on what weapon people use then ask the person what weapon they are gonna use and if they say "Bar" just ignore it and say "oh alright" then leave unless you want to challenge them. If you still don't like that option then just go to Multiplex and you wont have a problem with people using different guns just their builds, I guess.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    You don't need to be so mean to people that use bar in spar. Just because it's not your ideal choice for weapon doesn't mean they suck or you have to hate them. If your so picking on what weapon people use then ask the person what weapon they are gonna use and if they say "Bar" just ignore it and say "oh alright" then leave unless you want to challenge them. If you still don't like that option then just go to Multiplex and you wont have a problem with people using different guns just their builds, I guess.
    I think is redundant thats its a personal issue i have about bar sparrers, though i recognize this i wont change the way i think about them.

ATT-

Banned
    It is not actually (i also have both). I been online at complex every day for the past 5-6 months, and vector users that did not use bar to gain vector are more likely to lose a vec vs. bar spar than a vec vs (m4, gm4, ab8, default rifle)
    I've used the Sten instead of the m4 for 3 years in sparring before BAR was even a recommended build and not once did I ever rant about the weapon...

And its done......
    https://youtu.be/pm5K8LpdIa8

ATT-