Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bank Loans

Bank Loans

The Era National Bank should play a big role in graal era, instead its just there. I have an idea that could really change this and implement realistic features.

As u can guess by the title u may be familiar with what im about to explain. Here i go.

I think there should be bank loans, (A loan is like when u borrow something for a specific time, in this case gralats), for example i choose to loan 20,000 gralats and after 2 weeks i must pay back with lets say 10% interest, so i would pay back 22,000 gralats. Before i continue, WHY is this helpful? Well it is used incase u have a shortage of money and would like to invest, when u get ur profit u pay the bank, in this case in graal era, u could invest 20,000, buy shovels, dig, sell and so on.

Continued: I think there should be an option to loan any amount rounded to the nearest 1000, and each loan has a specific time where u have to pay the interest, so a 1000 gralat loan lasts 2 days, a 5000 gralat loan lasts 10 days and so on.

Now the consequences of not paying back, this is not an easy thing to think about but maybe there would be an additonal extra time limit (considering loan time) for the player to be able to pay, if the player fails to pay, Excessive jail time could be a solution. NOW for the people that would say, oh why do u have to make such a harsh jail time etc., well because if they dont people will make money off this loan thing and everyone would have the same gun, so for example if someone fails to pay a 22,000 fee, even after an additional 1 week, he would be put in jail for 3 weeks. Yes, it is harsh, but prevents people from using this method to cheat for money.

Maybe the jail times could all be the same (1 month or so) but yea.
    Thats it.
    Lemme know what u think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hahah this is insane. Like yes it is a good idea, but jailing? There needs to be a better consequence. Jailing isn't really for "punishments" it is for PUNISHMENTS. You feel? Also, nobody would ever pay back. People would be caught up in deep doo doo just like real life. Interest? Kids in this game cannot grasp the concept. I like the main idea, but it couldn't be more flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    hahah this is insane. Like yes it is a good idea, but jailing? There needs to be a better consequence. Jailing isn't really for "punishments" it is for PUNISHMENTS. You feel? Also, nobody would ever pay back. People would be caught up in deep doo doo just like real life. Interest? Kids in this game cannot grasp the concept. I like the main idea, but it couldn't be more flawed.
    I agree with everything u said, the idea is great, but the consequence cant be thought of, what can we do? Jail time is good but people would just loan 100k and wait till 1 month ends and have 100k, :/

Male a new account
    Get a loan
    Buy tradable items
    Give items to main account
    Get second account jailed
    Free money
    Repeat
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Bank Loans

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Male a new account
    Get a loan
    Buy tradable items
    Free money
    Repeat
    Well, i guess that is true so yea...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Male a new account
    Get a loan
    Buy tradable items
    Free money
    Repeat
    u cant go to tradetable unless u have 5 hours

How about instead of jailing, you have to pick up like 1k trash (as community service) and have to serve a 1-2 hour cool down. This is where you are in a jail sell but cant leave until the GEPD come and release you (Graal Era Police Department).
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

what about bank loan using your best weapon as a deposit?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    what about bank loan using your best weapon as a deposit?
    no please
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I feel that if you want a bank loan to be implemented, you have to take into account the player's hours, the player's loan records (in the long term, if any) , the purpose of the loan. Then depending on the amount being borrowed, they should have the player use one of his items of similar value as a deposit. If players do not return the money, the weapon will be confiscated.

The reason as to why the player's hours are taken into account is to ensure that the player has been playing the game for quite some time so he will more likely return the money instead of one time newbies who'd quit within hours.

If this is implemented, it will no doubt help players to work better. Say, if players wants to do a car job, he or she can loan 3k gralats to purchase a basic car to earn money first before returning the loan.

As for the consequences, apart from confiscating the weapon, the players would incurr the debt so I was thinking maybe they can put in negative gralats. so the next time the player earns the money, he or she would not have the money to spend until their value exceeds the negative range. Jailing would be useless because it doesn't help in anything.

Confiscating a weapon of a similar value to ensure that the game isn't shortchanged in the loan. 1 ak47 confiscated for 1.5k loan = 0 losses.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.