Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin Items Complaint

Lets be honest if you all had the gun and melee u wouldnt be complaining

Newcomer
    Guys well done these items are good dont nerf them, its always good to have op items in this game and its kinda worth it, its a pain to get the exotic coin and 200k, its worth it trust me and items like these are just a huge step for the game so you should be thankful for the developers. and it will be a lot better if you can add back the previous items the carnage and the inferon.
    and after all you work hard you get what you deserve, digging for 90k+ tros and saving 200k gralats sounds fair to me for get these weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Lets be honest if you all had the gun and melee u wouldnt be complaining
    i have non and i want the previous weapons added back, it will make the shop more valuable.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Wow. You guys always jump down Bitzsams throat when he is contributing so many good things to Era. He obviously puts a lot of thought and time into what he creates. I think it is too early to say these weapons need to be nerfed or whatever.

Bitzsam has good judgement, you don't need to try to influence him otherwise.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

These items sound pretty cool.

They are far from op, they are cool af but not op. They are "good" and fun to use.

The walking tank comment made me chuckle, couldnt be farther from the truth.

Me Bruc And light and dino and probably more have two exotics, so its not even 25 different people lol

Banned
    You should be thankful that the gun and the melee is limited edition and not everyone can go and buy it. However, I think that bitzsam crossed the line and why in the freaking hell was such a terrible thing such as exotic coin released? He has a good fantasy but he shouldn't use them in the game. iEra has turned from something good to "random land"

Btw the exo suit has a glitch, when u press to change weapon modes to grenade it just is the normal gun again. Press it again and it finally switches to nade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    Me Bruc And light and dino and probably more have two exotics, so its not even 25 different people lol
    I have both also and last years.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    I see u all everyday
    Pretty much cancer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I see u all everyday
    Pretty much cancer
    And I see you too. Pretty much chemical