Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin Items Complaint

You guys need to suck it up, I come on here and cringe my *** off because y'all gripe about the Exotic items, you gripe about it because you don't have ��

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    I see u all everyday
    Pretty much cancer
    Marga you're my greatest enemy ever, I hope you never get these or butterfly knife

Dude just imagine us having screen freezes in spar and the owner of that melee use it on us
    Pls, no hit timer and does 10 damage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    Marga you're my greatest enemy ever, I hope you never get these or butterfly knife
    Na we're bestfriends dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Then buff last year's items? We who have them wouldn't mind.

I couldn't care less if the exotic items were overpowered, this year or last year. Last year's weren't overpowered by any means, but this year's definitely seem to be more of a Jack of all trades type platter offered. In fairness, the weapons were meant to be rare and therefore, naturally, powerful, so I have absolutely no problem seeing weapons like this year's introduced. I'm actually quite happy to see these weapons in the game and hope the people who have them and the chance to stand out from the crowd are gracious for the opportunity to do so.

I have no complaints regarding this year's weapons or their strengths at all, but would say that in fairness to the people who spent exotic coins last year, shouldn't the items from last year (the vex mythoclast [inferno] and the red death [carnage]) be buffed or have something done to them to compensate (perhaps an extra ability/gani or some sort of buff in freeze or whatever) for the difference in abilities between the two years'?
    As I said in reponse to distant a few pages back I already did

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Wow. You guys always jump down Bitzsams throat when he is contributing so many good things to Era. He obviously puts a lot of thought and time into what he creates. I think it is too early to say these weapons need to be nerfed or whatever.

Bitzsam has good judgement, you don't need to try to influence him otherwise.
    I Agree ^^^ 100% True

- - - Updated - - -

quick question... can we get the inferno and the carnage from the auction house?

You would think that staff would never make the mistake again of releasing incredibly unbalanced weapons after the release of the bar, but then the chem is released and now this. Yes, the items will be extremely rare and cost around 1 mill worth of presents to get 2 exotic coins and 400k to buy both weapons. But does this positively effect basing or sparring? No it doesn't it just adds to the balancing problems the game already has

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    You would think that staff would never make the mistake again of releasing incredibly unbalanced weapons after the release of the bar, but then the chem is released and now this. Yes, the items will be extremely rare and cost around 1 mill worth of presents to get 2 exotic coins and 400k to buy both weapons. But does this positively effect basing or sparring? No it doesn't it just adds to the balancing problems the game already has
    Lol neither are good for basing...mayb the melee as a heal staff. Bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    As I said in reponse to distant a few pages back I already did
    Not gonna lie but I honestly didn't notice a difference whatsoever.
    But I do feel as if Inferno itself needs a whole different aspect to it. I know I may be biased but I'm pretty sure I saw the armour do the exact same aoe explosion upon killing someone.

I actually think these items are sub-par (for competition purposes) compared to last year's exotics.
    You have to be extremely good to be able to use the jetpack, as you will get murdered when you try to land.

I dare anyone to try to land in a busy PK spot, won't go well for you.
    And the suit has a slower ROF than bar (and a minimal difference in damage as sam said.)

This year you actually need skill to use these weapons correctly if you want the best out of your weapon.

Looking forward to future projects Bitz!
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Not gonna lie but I honestly didn't notice a difference whatsoever.
    But I do feel as if Inferno itself needs a whole different aspect to it. I know I may be biased but I'm pretty sure I saw the armour do the exact same aoe explosion upon killing someone.
    Inferno has the burn damage effect which gives it being a 9 damage gun the potential for a 5 shot kill. 4 shot kill even if you are attacking someone who was damaged by the explosive effect dropped by someone you killed before.
    It's one of the guns I personally have more fun using than others