Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin Items Complaint

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exotic Coin Items Complaint

So the Exotic Coin shop was recently released. First of all, these items are way too op and the gun makes you a walking tank, these items look like something you would get for 500 ec. A fast 10 damage melee that can deflect bullets and heal, are you serious? The gun is 9 damage, fast fire rate, has a jetpack that increases your speed by a lot, a grenade launcher, and all damage taken is reduced by 10%. How overpowered can you get, what is this some iron man spin off, theres also options for the suit. Last year the exotic coin guns were guns were normal show off weapons that were balanced, but this year they crossed the line.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

He's right ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Last year you guys complained they weren't good enough.

The Suit is basically a pretty looking bar. Both of their stats are very similar in their firerate and freeze (Bar is actually faster). The 0.1 damage reduction means the bar does 9 damage instead of 10, but the suit does 8-9 damage so really its the same as BAR vs BAR except BOTH people require 1 more bullet to kill.

The jetpack makes you faster yes but you cant shoot or melee whilst flying, you have to land. And you can be meleed to death in that time as it isnt instant.

Yes the melee deflects and heals, but you cant use both those effects at the exact same time. The 10 damage may be quite strong but at the same time, its an item no more than 25 people will ever have (and thats assuming nobody buys the armour suit).

Don't forget these weapons cost 200K ontop of the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The jetpack makes you faster yes but you cant shoot or melee whilst flying, you have to land. And you can be meleed to death in that time as it isnt instant.
    Where's gonna use jet pack with X75 Armour? On the Wall Hacking.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Last year you guys complained they weren't good enough.

The Suit is basically a pretty looking bar. Both of their stats are very similar in their firerate and freeze (Bar is actually faster). The 0.1 damage reduction means the bar does 9 damage instead of 10, but the suit does 8-9 damage so really its the same as BAR vs BAR except BOTH people require 1 more bullet to kill.

Yes the melee deflects and heals, but you cant use both those effects at the exact same time. The 10 damage may be quite strong but at the same time, its an item no more than 25 people will ever have (and thats assuming nobody buys the armour suit).

Don't forget these weapons cost 200K ontop of the coin.
    Makes me wish I never got Inferno and waited a whole year for items that are completely broken. Or you can buff Inferno and Carnage to live up to the name of being an incredibly rare and power item. Perhaps they were for show and that's fine but now that these new exotic items out scale the old ones by miles I can only feel as if it would be fair to buff the other two at least. The only difference is 50k as you said but come on 50k is almost nothing to the people who can afford an exotic coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Makes me wish I never got Inferno and waited a whole year for items that are completely broken. Or you can buff Inferno and Carnage to live up to the name of being an incredibly rare and power item. Perhaps they were for show and that's fine but now that these new exotic items out scale the old ones by miles I can only feel as if it would be fair to buff the other two at least. The only difference is 50k as you said but come on 50k is almost nothing to the people who can afford an exotic coin.
    The old ones were buffed before the new store came out.
    Carnage was given 5 more heal on kills and reduced spread to make hitting all 3 shots easier and inferno was given a bigger explosive radius along with less freeze

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Oh never mind, didn't reload the page. I appreciate the work you put into these novelty items.
    Thanks that's all I hope for.

The items have only just been released for a few hours, I can see by their uniqueness they may seem completely op/ un-compete able but give it a few days and you will start to see that they are not as strong as a walking armoured robot wrist laser cannon sounds.

And the melee had to be made 10 damage to make it a hard decision as melees aren't as good as guns. Any gun can beat any melee if the person with the gun has good movement. If it was only 9 damage most people would just go "I already have a dual saber and heal staff I don't need it" and you would see most of those 25 people just getting the armour suit.

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;398073]The old ones were buffed before the new store came out.
    Carnage was given 5 more heal on kills and reduced spread to make hitting all 3 shots easier and inferno was given a bigger explosive radius along with less freeze

- - - Updated - - -

Oh didn't even know about the buff. Pretty alright buff cant complain thanks for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    Then buff last year's items? We who have them wouldn't mind.

I couldn't care less if the exotic items were overpowered, this year or last year. Last year's weren't overpowered by any means, but this year's definitely seem to be more of a Jack of all trades type platter offered. In fairness, the weapons were meant to be rare and therefore, naturally, powerful, so I have absolutely no problem seeing weapons like this year's introduced. I'm actually quite happy to see these weapons in the game and hope the people who have them and the chance to stand out from the crowd are gracious for the opportunity to do so.

I have no complaints regarding this year's weapons or their strengths at all, but would say that in fairness to the people who spent exotic coins last year, shouldn't the items from last year (the vex mythoclast [inferno] and the red death [carnage]) be buffed or have something done to them to compensate (perhaps an extra ability/gani or some sort of buff in freeze or whatever) for the difference in abilities between the two years'?
    As I said in reponse to distant a few pages back I already did

As I said in reponse to distant a few pages back I already did
    Not gonna lie but I honestly didn't notice a difference whatsoever.
    But I do feel as if Inferno itself needs a whole different aspect to it. I know I may be biased but I'm pretty sure I saw the armour do the exact same aoe explosion upon killing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Not gonna lie but I honestly didn't notice a difference whatsoever.
    But I do feel as if Inferno itself needs a whole different aspect to it. I know I may be biased but I'm pretty sure I saw the armour do the exact same aoe explosion upon killing someone.
    Inferno has the burn damage effect which gives it being a 9 damage gun the potential for a 5 shot kill. 4 shot kill even if you are attacking someone who was damaged by the explosive effect dropped by someone you killed before.
    It's one of the guns I personally have more fun using than others