Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin Items Complaint

Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    The melee is too op

- - - Updated - - -

25 cancerous active players who I see everyday
    You made me smile so hard when I read this because I know I'll have to see them as well.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgadosh View Post
    Same place as last year
    Where was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Where was that?
    South by that wall (bottom of the map) it is closer to the right side I believe.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

These items are too damn OP. Why spend all your time creating insanely sleek looking weapons for 25 players in the game. I simply don't get it...

I didn't spend 'all' my time I spend the same amount of time as I do for any other item.

I'll release the stats soon but they're not op in a broken sense but yes they are made good so that they are worth their limitability. If these could be bought by anyone then they would 100% be nerfed, but as only a small population (less than 0.53% of graals population) has access to either or the weapon. Meaning there can only be a total of 25 combined of both weapons.
    Less people have the melee as most people will go for the gun (the suit). So even though yes it is extremely strong, only a handful of people will ever have it.

The grenade launcher ability is not even as useful as I had thought it was going to be on it. The stats are the SAME as the gas launcher with the exception of 2 more bullets.
    However it has a longer reload time and SHORTER range. There is also a 0.5 second delay when switching to and from the grenade, so if you are incombat you are basically guaranteed to take damage whilst switching to it.

The 10% damage reduction, just ignore that. Treat the gun as a 10 damage gun compared to the other guns.
    The gun does 9 damage and all other guns do 1 less damage, so the gun kills in 1 more bullet for any guns under 10 damage. The gun is equal against the BAR, you may even consider it worse than the bar as it has no spread and so people may find you can dodge it easier.
    (Snipers/ 44 magnum- guns that do above 10 damage basically cancel out the armour ability as they will always kill in 5 shots).

The jetpack is fast yes but it is only really useful for travel. You wouldn't be using it in a base as you are frozen for a second every time you lift off or land. And can be damaged at all times. You also can't shoot whilst flying and you can't glitch the icon to make yourself instantly land, there is a special script in place that forces you to land, and freeze you for a second.

People have always asked for melee that can compete with guns and whilst this still isn't exactly true for this melee it is pretty close.
    The range/ speed is the same as every other melee, the advantage is just the 1 extra damage.
    The heal ability isn't a factor as its not really something you can use in combat so that doesnt add to it being op.
    The block is the same as any other melee that has a block.
    The only difference is the lunge attack which has the potential to be good in some circumstances such as outside pking. But in bases its not really good. Its the same mechanics as the ion pistol jump so half the time it just gets you stuck in walls. Going in the wrong direction and giving people easy kills when you're temporarily frozen in place. It's also easy to dodge as the damage doesn't register until the jumps ended.

The melee could be made 20 damage and that still won't make it any better against someone with a gun who is shooting and running away

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    South by that wall (bottom of the map) it is closer to the right side I believe.
    Thanks. But I have 3 words. Overpowered as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Last year you guys complained they weren't good enough.

The Suit is basically a pretty looking bar. Both of their stats are very similar in their firerate and freeze (Bar is actually faster). The 0.1 damage reduction means the bar does 9 damage instead of 10, but the suit does 8-9 damage so really its the same as BAR vs BAR except BOTH people require 1 more bullet to kill.

The jetpack makes you faster yes but you cant shoot or melee whilst flying, you have to land. And you can be meleed to death in that time as it isnt instant.

Yes the melee deflects and heals, but you cant use both those effects at the exact same time. The 10 damage may be quite strong but at the same time, its an item no more than 25 people will ever have (and thats assuming nobody buys the armour suit).

Don't forget these weapons cost 200K ontop of the coin.
    Makes me wish I never got Inferno and waited a whole year for items that are completely broken. Or you can buff Inferno and Carnage to live up to the name of being an incredibly rare and power item. Perhaps they were for show and that's fine but now that these new exotic items out scale the old ones by miles I can only feel as if it would be fair to buff the other two at least. The only difference is 50k as you said but come on 50k is almost nothing to the people who can afford an exotic coin.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I didn't spend 'all' my time I spend the same amount of time as I do for any other item.

I'll release the stats soon but they're not op in a broken sense but yes they are made good so that they are worth their limitability. If these could be bought by anyone then they would 100% be nerfed, but as only a small population (less than 0.53% of graals population) has access to either or the weapon. Meaning there can only be a total of 25 combined of both weapons.
    Less people have the melee as most people will go for the gun (the suit). So even though yes it is extremely strong, only a handful of people will ever have it.

The grenade launcher ability is not even as useful as I had thought it was going to be on it. The stats are the SAME as the gas launcher with the exception of 2 more bullets.
    However it has a longer reload time and SHORTER range. There is also a 0.5 second delay when switching to and from the grenade, so if you are incombat you are basically guaranteed to take damage whilst switching to it.

The 10% damage reduction, just ignore that. Treat the gun as a 10 damage gun compared to the other guns.
    The gun does 9 damage and all other guns do 1 less damage, so the gun kills in 1 more bullet for any guns under 10 damage. The gun is equal against the BAR, you may even consider it worse than the bar as it has no spread and so people may find you can dodge it easier.
    (Snipers/ 44 magnum- guns that do above 10 damage basically cancel out the armour ability as they will always kill in 5 shots).

The jetpack is fast yes but it is only really useful for travel. You wouldn't be using it in a base as you are frozen for a second every time you lift off or land. And can be damaged at all times. You also can't shoot whilst flying and you can't glitch the icon to make yourself instantly land, there is a special script in place that forces you to land, and freeze you for a second.
    Oh never mind, didn't reload the page. I appreciate the work you put into these novelty items.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Makes me wish I never got Inferno and waited a whole year for items that are completely broken. Or you can buff Inferno and Carnage to live up to the name of being an incredibly rare and power item. Perhaps they were for show and that's fine but now that these new exotic items out scale the old ones by miles I can only feel as if it would be fair to buff the other two at least. The only difference is 50k as you said but come on 50k is almost nothing to the people who can afford an exotic coin.
    The old ones were buffed before the new store came out.
    Carnage was given 5 more heal on kills and reduced spread to make hitting all 3 shots easier and inferno was given a bigger explosive radius along with less freeze

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Oh never mind, didn't reload the page. I appreciate the work you put into these novelty items.
    Thanks that's all I hope for.

The items have only just been released for a few hours, I can see by their uniqueness they may seem completely op/ un-compete able but give it a few days and you will start to see that they are not as strong as a walking armoured robot wrist laser cannon sounds.

And the melee had to be made 10 damage to make it a hard decision as melees aren't as good as guns. Any gun can beat any melee if the person with the gun has good movement. If it was only 9 damage most people would just go "I already have a dual saber and heal staff I don't need it" and you would see most of those 25 people just getting the armour suit.

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;398073]The old ones were buffed before the new store came out.
    Carnage was given 5 more heal on kills and reduced spread to make hitting all 3 shots easier and inferno was given a bigger explosive radius along with less freeze

- - - Updated - - -

Oh didn't even know about the buff. Pretty alright buff cant complain thanks for that lol.