Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter High School Update - Sophomore addition pt.1

Jupiter High School Update - Sophomore addition pt.1

Hello all,
    I'm not sure if many were around to see my freshman HS updates, but I'm back.
    Looking back to those posts I had no clue how to handle my emotions. It was all true, by the way, but I was a sad mess.
    I also noticed that there were a TON of replies I never saw on those threads, so thanks to all who cared at the time.

I thought I'd update you a bit.
    If you recall, I had an ex who pressured me to do drugs, have intercourse with him, etc.
    I ended up getting back together with him, having --- , and getting involved with just weed.
    at first.
    and then cigarettes and amphetamines.

However, I'm glad to say I have quit with drugs! But no shame to those that use. Also, I started to become someone who slept around with anyone.
    I was talking to my therapist about it and it's because I always need to feel a "rush". For example, having --- gives me a rush, doing drugs did too, shoplifting etc.

(I'm trying trying trying not to go back to any of that).
    I actually like someone genuinely for once (or I'm interested in them I guess..) and I just want to be clean.

Sophomore year
    has been great kind of. My depression was starting to get worse at the beginning of the year, suicidal thoughts got up and only one pathetic "attempt" , but then something bad happened that opened my eyes.
    My brother was shot and killed in California. He loved me very much and I did to him. It sounds weird, but it really opened my eyes to how I should value life and every person around me. My grades kind of plummeted because I was absent attending his funeral however I'm a bit caught up now!

all and all, my depression is still here. I was diagnosed with dysthymia and a generalized anxiety disorder. I became less vocal about my issues and less of an activist. Y'know, I always begged "god" or whoever was a higher power to make me humble and that I was sick of being the loud annoying attention seeker But I didn't think it'd be humbled because of my brothers death. It gets lonely Zzz.

on a more positive note, I'm involved with many clubs! A business program with my local university, co-pres of the robotics club, green team, the youth commission for my local city government, and the list continues! Also got accepted to study abroad for a month to...................GERMANY!!!
    so much good stuff. As a friend once told me, depression is like a cloud that hinders our vision from seeing any of the good around us. The trees are up and alive, there is fresh air, I have a cute puppy, my dad is alive, I live in a home, I can be on the forums telling you my update, and I can walk and see, etc.
    depression sometimes helps me think I'm not so fortunate, but I am.

anyways thanks for reading! I'll post an update whenever something happens. If you have advice, comments, questions, leave below!
    p.s. im not a vegetarian anymore xoxo
    -cp

I have a feeling that bf of yours isn't any good for u

But anyway I'm glad that everything is going better in your life now
    And I'm wishing u best of luck with the future.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Just being me.

Sorry to hear that you got pulled into that direction, it must have been hard. I'm glad to hear that you are off of it and getting better/getting involved in the community.

Hope to hear more soon

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I have a feeling that bf of yours isn't any good for u

But anyway I'm glad that everything is going better in your life now
    And I'm wishing u best of luck with the future.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Oh yes, he was not very good which is why after a small relationship and a fwb that did not make me happy, we parted ways.
    thank you for the luck, I'll be needing it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got pulled into that direction, it must have been hard. I'm glad to hear that you are off of it and getting better/getting involved in the community.

Hope to hear more soon

Have a nice day!
    It was tough at first, but as I start to notice all of my potential ... I do not want to risk throwing any of it away. I hope things are going well for you.

Oh yeah, depression.... X.x
    I've done so many stupidities that wouldn't deserve for me to emotionally decay in the ways i've had, fortunately i was blessed with the right people around me that always seek to help me in those situations. Its good that you seek for God, i am not the most religious person in the world, however i've noticed that if you manage to realize that you're given what is necessary rather than what you want its a little bit of a confidence boost for you as you begin to realize that you must work your own stuff out, and then pray for it to succeed, not the other way around. I am in sophomore year too! i could be considered the most average nerd in the school so i've never been personally involved in the underworld of drugs or gangs, however some people around me were. Its so emotionally-rewarding to hear that someone is able to realize their faults and begin a change, cheers for that. Truly hoping you the best, though we're strangers to each other its really touching to hear stories like these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I'm so glad, you aren't a vegetarian anymore!
    Na but srsly most teenagers have been through this so its ok boo
    Ive never done drugs or anything bad ok @anyone knows me irl

Deppression is very common in teens, very. Next time you go through this, go to a Christian Church or participate in youth programs. They help you better then a therapist who is way older then you. And also just say no to drugs it's really not that hard at firsthand, but I guess once you get addicted it's hard to say no. Im surprised and sorry that your first highschool experience turned out this way. Best of luck for your next semester, and next year. And continue to make good decisions.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

If your coming to Germany tell me where your your staying I live in Germany just to let you know (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent by TapTalk using my FriePhone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Deppression is very common in teens, very. Next time you go through this, go to a Christian Church or participate in youth programs. They help you better then a therapist who is way older then you. And also just say no to drugs it's really not that hard at firsthand, but I guess once you get addicted it's hard to say no. Im surprised and sorry that your first highschool experience turned out this way. Best of luck for your next semester, and next year. And continue to make good decisions.
    No, therapist know their job. They do a lot better than "church"? Maybe my therapist is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Frie View Post
    If your coming to Germany tell me where your your staying I live in Germany just to let you know (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First step to be happy, don't trust an online person