Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How did you find out Graal?

How did you find out Graal?

In 2011, my middle school issued iPads out to every student. I don't know who first discovered the game, but Graal became a trend. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that most of the school had at least played once. There were gangs that consisted strictly of people from my school. It wasn't uncommon to see someone playing during school hours.
    Although those years are long ago, some of us still remember the game, and some of us still play
    Edit: A teacher was even caught playing Graal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeniBud View Post
    In 2011, my middle school issued iPads out to every student. I don't know who first discovered the game, but Graal became a trend. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that most of the school had at least played once. There were gangs that consisted strictly of people from my school. It wasn't uncommon to see someone playing during school hours.
    Although those years are long ago, some of us still remember the game, and some of us still play
    Edit: A teacher was even caught playing Graal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    O,o weird

my friend at the time was like " bra come check this game dude you can shoot cops and stuff bra its good as"
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    my friend at the time was like " bra come check this game dude you can shoot cops and stuff bra its good as"
    The one who does drugs?

Newcomer
    3 years ago I was in this game called Conquer Online ii: Infinite Battle and I'll admit, its a huge P2W (Pay 2 Win) game but my gear wasn't bad so I usually just go on and hang out with friends, fight some bosses, etc. But one particular day some kid used the world chat (where everyone can see what you wrote) and he said "Imma go back to Graal Era" and as a curious kid 11 yr old I went on the App Store and search it and it looked fun so I here I am.

I was 10, I searched for rpg and classic came up and it reminded me of Harvest Moon so ya

Then I saw the era ad

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    The one who does drugs?
    nah not that one
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

I dropped my phone in my toilet while taking a dump. My phone started to freak out as I took it out with my gloves from the kitchen. The phone directs itself to the playstore and went to top rising apps. I instantly saw "Graal Era" app on the screen with the photos of it. I searched the game in my pc out of curiosity.

Ps: Had to throw away my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

나의 SM-N9005 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Quote Originally Posted by Locker View Post
    I dropped my phone in my toilet while taking a dump. My phone started to freak out as I took it out with my gloves from the kitchen. The phone directs itself to the playstore and went to top rising apps. I instantly saw "Graal Era" app on the screen with the photos of it. I searched the game in my pc out of curiosity.

Ps: Had to throw away my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

나의 SM-N9005 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
    Lmao

My brother showed me...