Thread: If your going to make the Exotics OP

If your going to make the Exotics OP

The exotics have 25 users total lets say

12 13 each and they are OP

The k cam has 4-5 users and sucks

I declare a upgrade!

1. Ability to trade it

2. Make it have a hologram knife come out like the neo rifle

3. Make it able to project pictures (shield code pictures) (at least this it would be cool)

4. Ability to shoot while you move

5. Shooting allies heals them
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

They are already overpowered? :?
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    They are already overpowered? :?
    Back at it again Mikel

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    How in hell is the K Cam even relevant to exotic guns? If anything, it'd be fairer to demand a buff on last year's exotic guns rather than something completely unrelated. Like, seriously.
    Or just nerf the new ones

They aren't even that powerful tbh, they just have a huge slew of abilities. They shouldn't be nerfed or buffed.
    A fast melee that does 10 damage with no hit timer
    Ofc I agree with ya

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't even that powerful tbh, they just have a huge slew of abilities. They shouldn't be nerfed or buffed.
    A fast melee that does 10 damage with no hit timer
    Ofc I agree with ya

Ok ok they aren't op lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    Ok ok they aren't op lmao
    Lmaoo

They really arnt op.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    The K-Cam is more of a novelty item.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

For their price and purpose, they are by no means overpowered. Sam could have gone all out and made the weapons way deadlier but he didn't. This year's items: A sword and a suit with several abilities. If you're telling me you can't defeat a sword, that's sad. It's a sword for Christ's sake, it isn't "overpowered." You don't know how to run away from it? I assume you aren't standing still while you try and kill people. And the suit, it's not even that powerful. It's like the grenade launcher with a few extra abilities. There's nothing that makes it overpowered. It's 200,000 Gralats plus the exotic token which is worth 100,000+ trochus (from what I heard), which is 300,000 Gralats on top of the 200,000 base fee. Come on, for 500,000 Gralats those weapons are overpowered? And look at last year's weapons, the Inferno and the Carnage. Those are sure as hell not overpowered, they're incredibly weak compared to many weapons, to be honest. I am someone who owns an Inferno and many 'regular' guns (BAR, PBP shotgun, Shipka, M107, et cetera) and find myself hardly using the Inferno because its not even that powerful compared to other guns. Same with the Carnage. It's so easy to flank that thing. It's basically the 30,000 Gralat (check me on that) Assault Rifle from under the bridge. If you can't defeat that in a battle, then wow, I'm genuinely, grade A shocked. I'm not ungrateful or dislike my Inferno or any of the weapons Sam added to the game, but the exotic weapons overpowered? Give me a break, please.
    Ok how the hell does the price of those items make them weak? or did i get u wrong, because thats literally what u just wrote
    Hai C: