Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There's A Huge Problem With Scammer Abusing Bugs in Trade Tables

Exclamation There's A Huge Problem With Scammer Abusing Bugs in Trade Tables

Lots and i mean lots of people have been coming to me recently about how their precious item has been scammed from them. That's always been a problem in the community as we always blame the one who was scammed rather than the scammer. These Scammers use a method in which they add the amount of trochus down that you think you are going to get, but then tell you to add ammo or gas or a combination of both, while you are adding it they change the amount of trochus to a lot less than you thought it would be and then use a rather long gun such as bubblegum launcher to hide the trochus. Then you accept and find that you received way less trochus than you thought you were going to get. Admins do not involve themselves in trading because scamming is legal but there has to be a solution to this such as no guns at tables or something of that sort. Next arises the next problem that a famous scammer named Bent has used to scam over 280k trochus with. Message me in game to ask any questions. He Advertises that he's selling winter staff then when you offer he says yes in which he tells you a room and is already in that room when you arrive. You'll notice there's always a player with a rather large melee covering the icon of the item but you notice it does say winter staff so you decide to do it anyways. The item on the table is not the auction able winter staff but rather the 9k gralat winter staff you can purchase at the Christmas grotto. Please admins FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP NAMING ITEMS SO SIMILAR. IT'S LITERALLY ALSO CALLED WINTER STAFF EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T EVEN A STAFF IT LOOKS MORE LIKE ANTLERS. it's almost as if the person who implemented it knew people would use it to scam but did it anyways. Something needs to be done about this scamming problem. Another solution would to be to make it to where items whether they are guns or melees do not cover the table but rather they go underneath it that way there's never any confusion about what you're trading for. Please take away the shells of these Scammers as they have been abusing bugs and glitches such as the ones mentioned above (I assume they weren't intentional thus they are glitches). Happy Trading - Louis Vuiiitton Bat

Lol @ whoever named it water staff

or how about we remember that it's kids who play this game and get scammed. Please don't reply like an idiot unless you truly are one. Give something helpful don't blame the victims, I'm at the trade tables 24/7 and see this scam used by the same person all day long. We gotta remember who these Scammers target. When Scammers target old people in real life do we seriously blame them because they aren't cautious and not scold the Scammers? NO! We aren't to blame the victims.

Can you guys make it so the font of numbers or items appear above the itemings people are holding?

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Can you guys make it so the font of numbers or items appear above the itemings people are holding?

^^^^^

What potato was used to take this picture? Jk. Its really blurry i can barely tell its graal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    What potato was used to take this picture? Jk. Its really blurry i can barely tell its graal
    What do you mean blurry, just click the picture to make it bigger

What do you mean blurry, just click the picture to make it bigger
    This is what i see when i open it

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    This is what i see when i open it

-.- he's covering the numbers with a big *** melee

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    -.- he's covering the numbers with a big *** melee
    Indeed, but it has been happening for a while.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer