Thread: Suggestion: More skins/Player involvement

Newcomer

Exclamation Suggestion: More skins/Player involvement

This thread is just for us (players) to submit Gun Skin ideas.
    My idea is to have a Gold Gm4 skin. I know Bitzsam said something about only guns with $200,000 price deserves Golden Skins but what about the psg and other spar guns? Psg-1's cost is $80,000 and definitely way below the $200k mark yet it still gets the Golden Skin... I believe that Bitzsam or other Gun Admins should do polls or events to decide which gun should get what skins like every 3 months (or longer periods of time), Bitzsam can do a poll and it could be like:
    Skin- Pink Camo
    Choices: Gm4, Bar, M4, K180 or other underrated gun
    and we players can vote via the poll on which gun to have the skin given to. Also there can be specific rules like the gun thats chosen cannot be in the poll for the next 10 polls (to prevent a gun to have too much skins). Also speaking of underrated guns, some guns are pretty OP for their price like the Five Seven (Dual) it cost $30k for both and it spams like hell. With the proper technique and sync it probably can over spam a p2k, crazy right? Also speaking of crazy...whats with K180 and Five Seven? The price is literally the same yet Five Seven is faster and their dmg is the same (6 [perfect]) So doesn't that make K180 usless? (I personally love the k180 so i don't mind it but for other people like me who didn't know the existence of a faster gun at the same price is just, unfair?)
    Anyways back on topic. I really prefer for the Admins to give us players some involvement in the Gun Skin area. (We could even have a contest to which some players can make gun skins and submit it and the one with the most vote [by us] can be implemented in era)
    Heres a picture I found online about a gold skin for Ghost M4 (I really think its amazing and would love for it to be added into the 75k pk gold skins)
    2016-03-04 04.42.52.jpg

That is Zachys skin and theres no way youre going to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    Congrats to 2fast, Ventus, Noctis, Lexon, and Fluffy Panda on winning the first Gun Competition!
    Graal Apocalypse Gun Admin

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by lexon View Post
    That is Zachys skin and theres no way youre going to use it.
    I did mention about finding it Online via the internet. Also how am I not allow to use it? (I have never said I made it or any of the sort, i just like the design and I've been using Gm4 for quite a while so i really like his (Zachy) idea and would like it to be in era.

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedyx View Post
    This thread is just for us (players) to submit Gun Skin ideas.
    My idea is to have a Gold Gm4 skin. I know Bitzsam said something about only guns with $200,000 price deserves Golden Skins but what about the psg and other spar guns? Psg-1's cost is $80,000 and definitely way below the $200k mark yet it still gets the Golden Skin... I believe that Bitzsam or other Gun Admins should do polls or events to decide which gun should get what skins like every 3 months (or longer periods of time), Bitzsam can do a poll and it could be like:
    Skin- Pink Camo
    Choices: Gm4, Bar, M4, K180 or other underrated gun
    and we players can vote via the poll on which gun to have the skin given to. Also there can be specific rules like the gun thats chosen cannot be in the poll for the next 10 polls (to prevent a gun to have too much skins). Also speaking of underrated guns, some guns are pretty OP for their price like the Five Seven (Dual) it cost $30k for both and it spams like hell. With the proper technique and sync it probably can over spam a p2k, crazy right? Also speaking of crazy...whats with K180 and Five Seven? The price is literally the same yet Five Seven is faster and their dmg is the same (6 [perfect]) So doesn't that make K180 usless? (I personally love the k180 so i don't mind it but for other people like me who didn't know the existence of a faster gun at the same price is just, unfair?)
    Anyways back on topic. I really prefer for the Admins to give us players some involvement in the Gun Skin area. (We could even have a contest to which some players can make gun skins and submit it and the one with the most vote [by us] can be implemented in era)
    Heres a picture I found online about a gold skin for Ghost M4 (I really think its amazing and would love for it to be added into the 75k pk gold skins)
    2016-03-04 04.42.52.jpg
    That skins hella ugly

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    That skins hella ugly
    Reason? What I see is a masterpiece.

The skin you posted is an example of why it doesn't happen.
    It's just an edit and not a great one.

If I see a gun that is better than something I think I could do then i'll add it. Even the concept, prime example is the FMG9. Ghost/#5 did the rough shape of the gun with the flip case sprites. The gun was completely black and had no detailing but the shape was good and so were the case sprites so I added it shading and details and added it to the game and to their accounts. Guns are something I want to remain having a consistently high quality and consistent quality is something you will not get from player skins.

I'm not even trying to sound up myself when I say that, just think if you are someone incharge of a specific thing, why would you accept and upload a skin that is of a lesser quality than you yourself are capable of? Sure the person that made the skin might be happy, but overall the people within the server that buy the gun are subject to something less than what would have been put out if it was done myself.
    That's why there are some guns in the game I didn't make that I haven't changed/ updated as I don't think I could improve anything on them.