Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Way You All Can Get The New Exotic Coin Items

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It's too rare when only one person in the game has it
    Lmao well that's a rather optimistic view to have
    I'm saying maybe not cash, you're right, but maybe a raffle. Something to at least have a mild flow of them coming in. 3-5 a month... that is still rather rare if you ask me..

I like the idea, but Bitzsam wont allow it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Dolloway it's me Jason follow me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

400-500k including buying the items and coin? or separate?

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

"Free exotic coin in 5 minutes !"

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    "Free exotic coin in 5 minutes !"
    haha free exotic coin when margadosh gets one

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    statistically however not drastically
    In my opinion the reload takes forever but that's my opinion, but you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    400-500k including buying the items and coin? or separate?

400-500k for the items if you don' have the coins

I think it would be fair if u could also buy these items with event coins ( something like 200 ec) so people can also earn it that way

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Just being me.

As I said in the other thread, allowing more ways to get the items mean they will become less rare, and the stats of those items would eventually require a nerf because too many people would have them.

You're saying you want a raffle? Well that's how exotic coins work in the first place. Everyone who is on at the time of present release has the same chance as eachother to get the coin from $500 presents so it effectively already is a raffle.
    Also if the items became more common it takes away the uniqueness and appeal that item has.

Again, as also stated in the other thread, statistically the armour suit isn't something you can't get yourself already. I referred to it as a cool looking BAR because statistically that's what it is. Sure there are some differences but the main fact is both require the same amount of bullets to kill eachother, both have around the same freeze and both have around the same firerate. Sure you could argue the suit is better when it's against the bar, but OVERALL the bar is still better than the suit as the suit can't 5 shot kill ANYONE.

The attachments it has are situational. The grenade launcher isn't really that great, it's only use is for shooting someone in a base over a wall and in most circumstances it won't kill the person unless they are afk. The jetpack is really only for travel and whilst it seems fast, it just looks faster than it actually is. Have a race with someone who is chasing after you and you will see it takes quite awhile for the jetpack to create a big enough lead that the other person starts to fall off your screen.

The melee is better than anyother melee I won't deny that but is it op? No. Any gun can beat any melee. If you allow yourself to die to a melee then it's your own fault.
    Sure the 10 damage makes it hard to win if you are melee vs meleeing, but lets be realistic how often does that even happen in a competitive scenario? The only melee ve melee fights are if its for fun to see who has better melee skill or in a panic when everyone is meleeing the vault door. Most melee fights typically end with one or both people changing to their guns, or someone else with a gun shooting/ hurting you whilst you are melee fighting someone else.

TLDR the suit in particular is not an essential item that you have to have, the unique look of the items is most of their appeal and adding more ways to get it just reduces that