Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Way You All Can Get The New Exotic Coin Items

well bar is good many players know that and they got bored from it so its a normal thing to see a new gun and all people say its best than bar lel i said that too beause the looking of this gun is beutifull and the bullets to that y make this gunn better than bar .
    Overlord In your Service

Or you can wait until next christmas like everyone else?

Learn to wait for things instead of getting the easy way out, smh.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by biblical View Post
    or you can wait until next christmas like everyone else?

Learn to wait for things instead of getting the easy way out, smh.
    thats to far away
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    As I said in the other thread, allowing more ways to get the items mean they will become less rare, and the stats of those items would eventually require a nerf because too many people would have them.

You're saying you want a raffle? Well that's how exotic coins work in the first place. Everyone who is on at the time of present release has the same chance as eachother to get the coin from $500 presents so it effectively already is a raffle.
    Also if the items became more common it takes away the uniqueness and appeal that item has.

Again, as also stated in the other thread, statistically the armour suit isn't something you can't get yourself already. I referred to it as a cool looking BAR because statistically that's what it is. Sure there are some differences but the main fact is both require the same amount of bullets to kill eachother, both have around the same freeze and both have around the same firerate. Sure you could argue the suit is better when it's against the bar, but OVERALL the bar is still better than the suit as the suit can't 5 shot kill ANYONE.

The attachments it has are situational. The grenade launcher isn't really that great, it's only use is for shooting someone in a base over a wall and in most circumstances it won't kill the person unless they are afk. The jetpack is really only for travel and whilst it seems fast, it just looks faster than it actually is. Have a race with someone who is chasing after you and you will see it takes quite awhile for the jetpack to create a big enough lead that the other person starts to fall off your screen.

The melee is better than anyother melee I won't deny that but is it op? No. Any gun can beat any melee. If you allow yourself to die to a melee then it's your own fault.
    Sure the 10 damage makes it hard to win if you are melee vs meleeing, but lets be realistic how often does that even happen in a competitive scenario? The only melee ve melee fights are if its for fun to see who has better melee skill or in a panic when everyone is meleeing the vault door. Most melee fights typically end with one or both people changing to their guns, or someone else with a gun shooting/ hurting you whilst you are melee fighting someone else.

TLDR the suit in particular is not an essential item that you have to have, the unique look of the items is most of their appeal and adding more ways to get it just reduces that
    Let me put it to you this way, if you are literally going out of your way to tell me how "bad" or "average" these items are, that is a fair way of saying they are OP. When someone is that defensive about something, it's obvious. Like anything, you simply need to admit that these items are OP. REALLY... the melee isn't OP??... Come on now, as far as melees go, it is a hundred times better than any melee in the game. This is so frustrating lmao... promoting these weapons as average is not a good technique jesus.

BiTzSam, all we are trying to say is that the Exotic Coin needs a practical way to achieve, we aren't trying to change the Exotic Coin system
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Let me put it to you this way, if you are literally going out of your way to tell me how "bad" or "average" these items are, that is a fair way of saying they are OP. When someone is that defensive about something, it's obvious. Like anything, you simply need to admit that these items are OP. REALLY... the melee isn't OP??... Come on now, as far as melees go, it is a hundred times better than any melee in the game. This is so frustrating lmao... promoting these weapons as average is not a good technique jesus.
    We all know the Melee is but the suit is situational like he said if you are trying to switch to another attachment it will take longer to equip, which the suit to me seems average just not the melee...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

BiTzSam's suit and melee isn't OP, but they are good and powerful. OP means Over Powered. Those items would be OP if they did 50 damage
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    BiTzSam, all we are trying to say is that the Exotic Coin needs a practical way to achieve, we aren't trying to change the Exotic Coin system
    There already is a practical system and that's the presents where everyone has a fair chance. Most of the coins are found within an hour, the people with 1-2k presents aren't guaranteed it as most of the coins are found before they even have time to open all of them.
    The only reason the 'rich' people seem to get them isn't because they got it in presents but because they traded for the item from someone who got it who might not have been as aware of what the coin was for

I bought my first coin before the shop opened for 70k Trochus. Once the shop opened I payed 300k trochus for the 2nd coin :[

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    There already is a practical system and that's the presents where everyone has a fair chance. Most of the coins are found within an hour, the people with 1-2k presents aren't guaranteed it as most of the coins are found before they even have time to open all of them.
    The only reason the 'rich' people seem to get them isn't because they got it in presents but because they traded for the item from someone who got it who might not have been as aware of what the coin was for
    Pretty stupid system. How is this fair to people who are unable to get on and open presents before everyone gets on and snipes it from them. I understand a fair amount of rng is involved but for people who open presents thinking they will get an exotic coin are just lied to due to the limit.