Thread: How do you get exotic coins?

How do you get exotic coins?

I've heard you get exotic coins from presents and only certain people get them? Could someone explain :v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, essentially, exotic coins drop every year from Christmas presents. I believe you can only get them from $500 presents, and their drop rate is like .02% or something ridiculous. Basically nobody has them, and they are worth like 200k tros these days.. if you can find one. But, to answer your questions, there is no telling who will get them; it is all luck based. More often than not, the people who get them are the people opening 1-2k presents a year, which is insane. (2k presents is 1 million gralats). This is why the system is so broken -- because only people who are willing to spend $400 on this game get them. They also seem to be the assholes too lmao

You only get them if you have 1-10 hours or 5k hours...my opinion...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    I've heard you get exotic coins from presents and only certain people get them? Could someone explain :v

You could get an exotic coin in presents. The Gift stores are closed. This means that you can't buy gifts anymore, although I think you can still give gifts if you have some left and you can still open them. The chances of getting an exotic coin in presents were very low, therefore, only a few people managed to get it. It is a very rare, unique item which you can redeem to get a very expensive weapon that costs 200000$. You can either buy a weapon for 200000$ or you can get one by redeeming the Exotic Coin.

Only through presents.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    You could get an exotic coin in presents. The Gift stores are closed. This means that you can't buy gifts anymore, although I think you can still give gifts if you have some left and you can still open them. The chances of getting an exotic coin in presents were very low, therefore, only a few people managed to get it. It is a very rare, unique item which you can redeem to get a very expensive weapon that costs 200000$. You can either buy a weapon for 200000$ or you can get one by redeeming the Exotic Coin.
    There is no "Either".

To purchase a weapon, you need the exotic coin and $200000 gralats.
    This was done to prevent people from redeeming a gun; essentially for free (I think).
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Exotic coins are a rare item that are dropped on only some holiday such as Christmas and I believe Halloween and valentine day it is super rare tho and goes for over 75k-100k tro if you manage to get one you can buy the new weapons at the secret store you will also need 200k gralats with that gl on getting one

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Well, essentially, exotic coins drop every year from Christmas presents. I believe you can only get them from $500 presents, and their drop rate is like .02% or something ridiculous. Basically nobody has them, and they are worth like 200k tros these days.. if you can find one. But, to answer your questions, there is no telling who will get them; it is all luck based. More often than not, the people who get them are the people opening 1-2k presents a year, which is insane. (2k presents is 1 million gralats). This is why the system is so broken -- because only people who are willing to spend $400 on this game get them. They also seem to be the assholes too lmao
    I was told only a certain amount are dropped so only a certain amount of people can get one?

Banned
    It is hard to get in gifts, to have a chance to get an exotic coin you may need many 500 gralat presents because it is very rare to get and some people were selling it for 40k trochus but now, if you find somebody with an exotic coin in trade tables they will want between 150k-200k trochus and as well it is hard to find somebody with an exotic coin. There are 2 ways to get the Exotic coin, 1st way is to get it in gifts and the 2nd way is to trade to get it.

I opened like 1k presents and didn't get one...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer