Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rename and Remodel Airport

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Most of the time its only 1 pbp iTuner that cant aim.
    If you are you using the PBP, it doesn't matter if you can/cannot aim, the bullets are widespread and stack in damage
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    If you are you using the PBP, it doesn't matter if you can/cannot aim, the bullets are widespread and stack in damage
    It's not Dodge bullets, especially in the main map. Even if you do die you just respawn and keep going.
    I just ran accross the bridge twice, taking 0 damage both times.

The first time the only people pking were 1 guy with an AA12 and a few noobs shooting their trial handguns. The second time I didn't even encounter anyone until the end of the bridge which was one guy with a pbp who was shooting at a noob.

Also, bridge isn't the only access to south.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Also, bridge isn't the only access to south.
    I understand the bridge isn't the only the only access to the Southridge. My idea: going to the airport to fly to Southridge if you are in Northern Era City would be quicker and easier. What's wrong with that?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    I understand the bridge isn't the only the only access to the Southridge. My idea: going to the airport to fly to Southridge if you are in Northern Era City would be quicker and easier. What's wrong with that?
    Waste of time, like BitzSam said, you could just walk all the way to southridge, you could honestly use a car or swim to go there, it's not that hard and not time-consuming.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    How about travelling to new map extensions (like famous different landmarks of the world) using the airport?

Easy to avoid? Sam I understand what you mean, but it is nowhere near easy to avoid. The pkers use up the whole bridge
    There is water for a reason...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    use a car

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's not Dodge bullets, especially in the main map. Even if you do die you just respawn and keep going.
    I just ran accross the bridge twice, taking 0 damage both times.

The first time the only people pking were 1 guy with an AA12 and a few noobs shooting their trial handguns. The second time I didn't even encounter anyone until the end of the bridge which was one guy with a pbp who was shooting at a noob.
    Is your house fixed with the teleporting, I remember the last time it was under construction.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Banned
    In case you did not know there is an airport in Era City called Air Asia Airport, and I believe the airport should be renamed and remodeled.
    Rename:
    The Air Asia Airport should be renamed to Era City International Airport because:
    1. Tells us if it is a(n) Local/National/International Airport
    2. Sounds more realistic
    3. Air Asia sounds more like an airline than an airport
    Remodel:
    The airport should be remodeled because:
    The airport itself just doesn't look realistic, there's only ONE runway and the runway does not have the correct lighting, no secruity HQ, no hangers, etc. (look up international airports and you'll see how I am discribing it)
    BitzSam pretty much said it all, the airport is as of now, more like an old monumental place.
    There wouldn't be much use for us to renovate it, what gets renovated is pretty much what's used such as bases, shops.