Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rename and Remodel Airport

Rename and Remodel Airport

In case you did not know there is an airport in Era City called Air Asia Airport, and I believe the airport should be renamed and remodeled.
    Rename:
    The Air Asia Airport should be renamed to Era City International Airport because:
    1. Tells us if it is a(n) Local/National/International Airport
    2. Sounds more realistic
    3. Air Asia sounds more like an airline than an airport
    Remodel:
    The airport should be remodeled because:
    The airport itself just doesn't look realistic, there's only ONE runway and the runway does not have the correct lighting, no secruity HQ, no hangers, etc. (look up international airports and you'll see how I am discribing it)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Great ideas! I've also thought of an idea where if a person that already plays a Graal game (West, Classic) and they identify in Era, they can spawn in the Airport as if they've flown into the game.

I think a remodel is fine but the overall size of the airport (one runway etc) is good as it is, the level is already very large.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Great ideas! I've also thought of an idea where if a person that already plays a Graal game (West, Classic) and they identify in Era, they can spawn in the Airport as if they've flown into the game.
    An airport in Ol' West would destroy the Western theme, but good idea though, and an airport in Classic or in Zone won't harm their themes

Air asia is a real company and the only reason it was built is because they are pretty much the only sponsor graal has, being Air Asia airline. The son of the CEO of Air Asia used to play/ be staff on era which is how it happened and it why era and classic have a a web browser link to the game on their website

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Air asia is a real company and the only reason it was built is because they are pretty much the only sponsor graal has, being Air Asia airline. The son of the CEO of Air Asia used to play/ be staff on era which is how it happened and it why era and classic have a a web browser link to the game on their website
    Then place some planes with the Air Asia logo on them

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Then place some planes with the Air Asia logo on them
    It is most likely infringes the Copy Right terms.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Hm true

- - - Updated - - -

And I also thought of a way Snk could make money off of this, he could make planes and the airlines could place their logo on it for a fee
    Example
    iNoob Airlines wishes to put their logo on an in-game plane, the fee is $0.99 USD per month

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I always found the airport to be nice as it's old and in my opinion, monumental in demonstration as most buildings in iEra are usually renovated and new buildings appear. It just has that nice old-fashioned feel that I love. Plus, back in 2013 when I was a complete noob and wandered around the map, I saw the airport there and that was pretty cool. (PS: I quit like a month after in 2013, only to come back with that same account in 2016, I regret it rip, so much EC and fun stuff I missed out on. ;(.) Anyways, enough with the off-topic, I feel as if it's cool to have these old buildings around to show growth.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm true

- - - Updated - - -

And I also thought of a way Snk could make money off of this, he could make planes and the airlines could place their logo on it for a fee
    Example
    iNoob Airlines wishes to put their logo on an in-game plane, the fee is $0.99 USD per month

- - - Updated - - -

You don't think advertisements in-game would be kind of annoying?

- - - Updated - - -

An airport in Ol' West would destroy the Western theme, but good idea though, and an airport in Classic or in Zone won't harm their themes
    Maybe add something different of an entrance in the other games (ex. A spaceship in Zone, A wagon mounted with a horse in Ol'West, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I always found the airport to be nice as it's old and in my opinion, monumental in demonstration as most buildings in iEra are usually renovated and new buildings appear. It just has that nice old-fashioned feel that I love. Plus, back in 2013 when I was a complete noob and wandered around the map, I saw the airport there and that was pretty cool. (PS: I quit like a month after in 2013, only to come back with that same account in 2016, I regret it rip, so much EC and fun stuff I missed out on. ;(.) Anyways, enough with the off-topic, I feel as if it's cool to have these old buildings around to show growth.
    If Era's buildings never updated then Era City would be dull, upgrading the building would make Era feel more realistic (PS Are you Blink? The who joined Graal Era Emergency Services? You know, Cheif John Shots and SWAT Wolf)

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Yep. But as BitzSam mentioned earlier, it serves as a memento to our (basically) only sponsor Graal has, hence changing it would be kind of rude.