Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Friend remover

A friends list is a way to keep people you added not nessarily for them to add you back but just for them to be there. Your star friends are for people You consider your best friends someone else may not consider you a star friend so it's meant for your own personal list. Someone close this thread please.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    It actually was very needed due to the ignorance in the matter. There's a block button already we don't need some complicated way to add people or get approval from other players to be your friend. If you have a harassment problem block if they make further attempts to contact you report and or submit a ticket to Toonslab support it's that simple.

I personally wouldn't block a friend simply because they added me as a star friend and I didn't want to be a star friend but whatever. Off topic I'm guessing you're the link from godsu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    I personally wouldn't block a friend simply because they added me as a star friend and I didn't want to be a star friend but whatever. Off topic I'm guessing you're the link from godsu?

They're is no point in a "friend remover" there's a way to block invitations and other communications, and how is asking me who I am have to do with the topic anyways? I don't consider myself as a Godsu.

They're is no point in a "friend remover" there's a way to block invitations and other communications, and how is asking me who I am have to do with the topic anyways? I don't consider myself as a Godsu.

The reason I was Curios is you were from godsu is because I wanted to know if majestic is back or if he still doesn't play

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    The reason I was Curios is you were from godsu is because I wanted to know if majestic is back or if he still doesn't play

He doesn't play anymore he's busy writing articles for bigger games and enjoying life.

He doesn't play anymore he's busy writing articles for bigger games and enjoying life.

Oh didn't know he was working for bigger games, thought he just quit.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Oh didn't know he was working for bigger games, thought he just quit.
    He quit cause he thinks the game is "cancerous" because of is toxic community which I feel some people can be good but most aren't and stay ignorant and stay thinking life revolves around them.

Banned
    How about you 3 stay on topic?

OT: The friend list wasn't made to get permission from the other. Overall, if you turned on PMs from friends only they won't be able to do anything (I know some staff like doing this atrocious action).

If you don't want those people in your friends list then just clear them (Only if you have a lot of them).

I have never reset my friends list though because I accept anyone, meaning I wouldn't reject the person just due to not knowing them.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer