Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Make money at Multiplex?

Make money at Multiplex?

Hello!
    Since Multiplex was released, we’ve received a lot of positive feedback on Multiplex Base Battle – a lot of people enjoy playing it, but one chief complaint was always “you get nothing for it”.

Well, we’ve changed that – now, if your team wins, you will earn gralats.

However, there is risk involved; if your team loses, you will lose gralats.

Here’s the breakdown:
    At the start of every match, everybody pays a fee of 50g to compete.
    45g of that goes towards the jackpot, which will be divided evenly among the winning team.

Now examine what was said there – “divided evenly among the winning team”.

That means that if you’re in a 3v3 match, the winning team will win 90g each upon winning (40g profit each)
    (6 * 45 = 270; divided by 3 = 90)

If you’re in a 3v6 match, and the team of 3 wins, they will receive 135g each (85g profit each).
    (9 * 45 = 405; divided by 3 = 135)

In the same 3v6 scenario, if the team of 6 wins, they will receive 68g each (18g profit each)
    (9 * 45 = 405; divided by 6 = 68)

As you can see, there is a relationship between risk and reward.
    If your team runs the risk of going against a larger team, they are compensated for that added risk.

So choose your teams wisely – I recommend hiring quality over quantity; as it literally pays to be on a winning team =D.

There is still a lobby for those who want to play for free, but you will not gain gralats playing in this environment.

Let us know what you think; play at your own risk, and have fun!

Edit:
    Oh - and players with less than 10 hours will not be able to compete in the rewarded matches.
    This is because we do not want "tutorial money" going into jackpots.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

damn i would be in riches if this is released earlier but now broke rip spar skilzz
    Yo

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Sounds Great, It's a gamble huh

Lose gralats? nty
    Hai C:

I agree but also disagree because its more of a gamble, why should we lose gralats? :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    I agree but also disagree because its more of a gamble, why should we lose gralats? :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Because it would be honestly bad for the game, just imagine winning all the time then losing all the time, you won't lose money but you will still win it.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Alright, I'll go MPX after school.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Always good for something added to promote the Multiplex - It's great

Am broke though, so will stick to solo for now ty
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Make money at Multiplex?

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    There is no such reality as "something for nothing" -- it's not an entirely new concept =D.

To make money digging shells, you must first purchase a shovel and engage in hours of labor.

To make money mining, you must first purchase a drill, and engage in hours of drilling for rocks, which you then put into a machine in the hopes of yielding a profitable harvest.

To make money in Base Battle, you must first attract a winning team by demonstrating yourself as somebody who can benefit them in the same way. As in the other jobs, the practice required to reach this level takes hours of preparation, but the rewards are there for those who attain it.

It's possible to play basebattle and never lose a penny -- you would just have to be skilled enough. There are plenty of teams out there that could do this =D

You've got to put the wood in the fireplace before you can expect it to produce heat. You cannot expect output without input.

If there were no element of "losing", it would also open the doors for people to boost money.
    Last edited by Meph; 01-06-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Zephlyn
    Seems like a awesome idea, maybe it could be improved by making the players put the amount of money they want to bet. This is because in my personal opinion, I find that there are few graalats obtained by each win, even if there's a 3v6 situation. Putting a minimum and a maximum range of money between 50 and 500 graalats would be nice.

Also, this system would be cool if it gets implemented in TTS, it'll convince the players to visit more frequently those game modes which are often empty.