Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Boosters increase day by day now

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I think you're a booster.
    ;D yah in my other account but i boost pkz
    i still boost! go to hospital and when nubz come out just kill them all
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ariel spar stats are 10k-1k boost much?
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Boosting shouldn't be tolerated. Heck, it even has a report reason even though it's wrongfully legal

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    guys!!! noobs spar also and they someone of them keep sparring u for revenge, and others (u) might think that there boosting, but there not..
    Lol this is true.

I love it. Cuz its free spar wins if they actually try lol it inst boosting.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

Banned
    its cheating, why is snk allowing cheating in his game? People are just going to cheat to get vector, kinda like how people run around with a 18 KDR saying IM SO PRO CUZ I STREAK AND RUN IINTO BUILDINGS IF IM TOUCHED.

goblin and i found her boosting at beach when we pmed john (who's she's married to) he replied with "idc boosting is legal"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Ariel spar stats are 10k-1k boost much?
    forgot to quote sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    goblin and i found her boosting at beach when we pmed john (who's she's married to) he replied with "idc boosting is legal"
    Thats pure favoritism, most of times when you join a empty spar room and noob comes in and joins before you leave. As soon as you win you're hoarded by 5 other players calling you a booster. I don't understand why people boost, some of the ''top'' sparrers that are constantly glorified even tho they are boosters and can't spar. They'll spam the bottom , but guess what no ones gonna say shyt cause they got a 3+ ratio. Others do it for a fkin mask for their head. Others for the vector.... which isn't even that good. Duke is still 40k-1k. Like wtf like abkahodfyjwiwvevigjbgkrwijbgwbjsbibvfbw why the FK haven't you reset him? Check the spar logs omfg. You won't reset someone for 40,000 boosted spar wins but I can get jailed if when I try and type nigeria and the n word comes out. You reset Zeuz and Don, why not Duke? This is a corrupt system, the biggest cheaters don't get jailed.
    I might even get banned for that statement but it's about time staff sees what is going on in all communities such as basing,sparring,pking,etc.
    Staff needs to be should be chosen more carefully, who can impact the community more? Who is the corner stone of their community?Who knows what problems there are with their community? Who is a player that knows what everyone in their community wants? Those are the questions staff needs to ask. A person who fills those requirements is not someone who sells items at tables or sit in start all day. The community knows what the community wants.... whats the point of having sparring implemented in the game if people can cheat there way to the top and staff wont take action because its a popular player or "They didn't boost 10k-100 so it's okay

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Thats pure favoritism, most of times when you join a empty spar room and noob comes in and joins before you leave. As soon as you win you're hoarded by 5 other players calling you a booster. I don't understand why people boost, some of the ''top'' sparrers that are constantly glorified even tho they are boosters and can't spar. They'll spam the bottom , but guess what no ones gonna say shyt cause they got a 3+ ratio. Others do it for a fkin mask for their head. Others for the vector.... which isn't even that good. Duke is still 40k-1k. Like wtf like abkahodfyjwiwvevigjbgkrwijbgwbjsbibvfbw why the FK haven't you reset him? Check the spar logs omfg. You won't reset someone for 40,000 boosted spar wins but I can get jailed if when I try and type nigeria and the n word comes out. You reset Zeuz and Don, why not Duke? This is a corrupt system, the biggest cheaters don't get jailed.
    I might even get banned for that statement but it's about time staff sees what is going on in all communities such as basing,sparring,pking,etc.
    Staff needs to be should be chosen more carefully, who can impact the community more? Who is the corner stone of their community?Who knows what problems there are with their community? Who is a player that knows what everyone in their community wants? Those are the questions staff needs to ask. A person who fills those requirements is not someone who sells items at tables or sit in start all day. The community knows what the community wants.... whats the point of having sparring implemented in the game if people can cheat there way to the top and staff wont take action because its a popular player or "They didn't boost 10k-100 so it's okay
    Amen lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    I doubt you will get banned for that, after all the heat coming down on mods they gotta keep clean and be careful with what they do.