Thread: Constant Dissconnections

Exclamation Constant Dissconnections

*sigh*

I really hate having to report all these bugs/glitches but when it gets to a point where you're possibly losing things like event coins it gets annoying.

We all know about the typing crash, but another one has recently risen. This is a constant server crash, where I will be disconnected randomly and my fellow friends have experienced this at the SAME TIME as me.

For example: I'm in sumo ec bot event, and randomly I lag, but I can still use my internet elsewhere (not on graal) and then 20 seconds or so my game crashes. This is obviously a server issue, many players have noticed this and would agree with me, as they probably know what I'm talking about. Thanks for listening, hopefully you admins take notice of this and resolve it.
    yo

Yea Xurr It's been happening to everybody on era it's a server issue that needs to be resolved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

It's honestly getting ridiculous already cuz if your in a bot event and you are in the finals you'll crash out of no where specially ec bot events

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Sometimes when i crash, i feel like its done on purpose coz it always happens at crucial times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This happens to me but only when I'm at start then I have to keep logging on trying to get in trade tables of something

It gets annoying, 1-2 years ago it wasn't that bad...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

It's the server, it's probably because there is so much going on at one time. A couple thousand players online at a time, all kinds of GUIs and scripts running at one time, that's my guess.
    Ol West Levels Team Admin

Why hasn't the server got an upgrade yet?
    People have been complaining about it for 2-3 years now but nothing has happened. I understand if it's money issues but...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer