Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Being Famous!!!!!!!

So basically to sum this stupid thing
    He's doing a giveaway prize is rare weapon and 10k tro

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    The morale of the story might be that you shouldn't give someone 100k tro because they will forget your name anyway.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The morale of the story might be that you shouldn't give someone 100k tro because they will forget your name anyway.
    ^^^^^ why donating to people is useless, plus some people can't even say thank you, but just respond with 'ok'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    hello everyone of era i have something REALLY Really Important!

OK first i wanted to say that theirs an Gang Team Called Washington D.C White House Team.
    Everyone on Era is Talking about there Gang this is really weird something like this never happen in my graal days and there doing stuff for era you can see them at the Start sometimes hiring people on his team. And NO THERE NO ADMINS! I really think this team should be announced on the era staff board for Administrators we need to show a lot of respect for them . AND Dude it was SUCH AN HONOR TO MEET THE LEADER OF THE WASHINGTON D.C WHITE HOUSE TEAM He gave me 5 melees and 100k TRO. HE EVEN HAS ALLIES THAT DOSE NEWS PAPER WORK! He Get the most respect out of the graal Era people. Man i wish i was him. The Leader of Washington D.C White House Team is well....i forgot his name i had a friend who was with them he said that you have to work to get paid. he has different types of jobs in his gang.
    Jobs://: Secret Service,Banking Management,Digging Team,The allies Event Team,Agents. And More. I have to say i thank you for a team who fights for the goodness of era and not punks around this dude is from New York and doing work like wow. its like and Staff Team but different. i even asked for a trick questions. Are you an Admin or An Staff Team, Do you have powers like admins, Ever work for an Staff Team. THIS MAN WAS HONEST I MEAN i no it good to tell the truth but knowing the Fact THAT THIS MAN IS FAMOUS IN ERA DUDE. If you want more info uh.. just put Washington D.C it should pop up the only gang that exist in Era. i think this man should run for an Staff Team or Meet Snk, or get some grand money 99k. This Team is a good team to talk to i think Snk should meet this man. i even think one time when this guy Got most of graal to astro one time everyone was there most of ERA! was gone because of the Team and it horrificness never hate for its not good to be stinker respect the old school this team i the bomb and i hope they stay for a long time- ProKab
    Wow, lots of mentions about the staff teams eh?

Come on, you're not even trying to disguise begging with that post - "wowow look dis gang so famoos pls add all of them make them adiams if not give dem money and stuff pls pls"

Sorry to burst your--- Er the DC Team's bubble, but no, we don't hire or reward gangs based on a their fame, nor will any player gang have any affiliation to the staff team.
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Nah.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Wow, lots of mentions about the staff teams eh?

Come on, you're not even trying to disguise begging with that post - "wowow look dis gang so famoos pls add all of them make them adiams if not give dem money and stuff pls pls"

Sorry to burst your--- Er the DC Team's bubble, but no, we don't hire or reward gangs based on a their fame, nor will any player gang have any affiliation to the staff team.
    He's trying so hard to be an admin lol
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ahh i know them wait who r they sorry :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    It's like nintendo Hype <3
    Didn't we just debunk it as false?

But this is actually hilarious. Funniest thing I've seen today.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Can I be staff in yer gang pls ingame name: snk aka ace and sometimes anero

I'm lost, can somebody organize this for me?
    yo