Thread: Funny story time...

Funny story time...

Hello,

I'm in English class right now and I'm bored so I thought of sharing a funny story of mine/another's.

Couple of years ago(3.5years) I was in middle school it was near the end of the day. I signed up to be the scorekeeper for the basketball game after school, so before the game started I was being immature and put the score as 69-69 and one of the parents said "CHANGE THE SCORE RIGHT NOW" I said "why", they replied "It's inappropriate" I said "its only inappropriate if you have a dirty mind". He left after and was angry, me and the teacher started laughing.

Share your own funny story down below

Have a nice day!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

In my swim club, we decided to play an April fools joke on a public beach. Someone called Cade thought it would be cool to dress up in a shark suit and swim towards the people.

It was obviously inappropriate so we decided to just do it in our pool. Cade dressed up, and of course everyone in the pool screamed. Those watching who weren't in the pool just laughed.

We made some story how our coach went to wrestle the shark and at that point, everyone was in on the gig.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    In my swim club, we decided to play an April fools joke on a public beach. Someone called Cade thought it would be cool to dress up in a shark suit and swim towards the people.

It was obviously inappropriate so we decided to just do it in our pool. Cade dressed up, and of course everyone in the pool screamed. Those watching who weren't in the pool just laughed.

We made some story how our coach went to wrestle the shark and at that point, everyone was in on the gig.
    lol, that made me laugh in real life.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I don't have one

I was at kings island (amusement park) and I had to poop really bad and I was in the family restroom with by brother (we was young) and he wouldn't get off the toilet and I felt it just come out, I had just sht myself, it was everywhere...it looked like the schools beans on taco Tuesday...we wouldn't open the door when my mom was banging on it...but we opened it just a little bit and she pushed it open and DIED laughing and she grabbed us and left real quick...while I was walking to the car I was waddling and stinky I said "let's pretend it's chocolate" my mom said "CHOCOLATE DONT SMELL LIKE HORSE SHT"

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Ok so um I ehh well let's see... So this one time... Hmm... I was well.... I guess I was doing this... Thing? Then all of a sudden boom I was ummm writing this essay... Then we'll i went to the teacher person then... Oh yeah I stuck my hand out... And slapped her.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Ok so um I ehh well let's see... So this one time... Hmm... I was well.... I guess I was doing this... Thing? Then all of a sudden boom I was ummm writing this essay... Then we'll i went to the teacher person then... Oh yeah I stuck my hand out... And slapped her.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Boring...