Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Under hosted Events

Under hosted Events

Lately, events have been very uncommon, with the same 2 hosters hosting events for the past week. Along with that, very few admins have actually logged on, only around 5-6 a day, most in which only play for an hour or so, and with a staff team of 40+ members, this is becoming an issue for us players who rely on events. I do understand that staff members have other commitments irl, but it would be highly appreciated if they could take 20 minutes out of their day and host events. 30 of the staff members log on once a week, which should raise red flags for the higher positioned admins, I also know that a lot of admins do behind the scene work, but if this is your job, you should be committed to showing up atleast once every 2-3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

This has been answered many times hosting isn't needed hosting is an option
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Under hosted Events

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    This has been answered many times hosting isn't needed hosting is an option
    Events are the only thing entertaining on graal era everything else is boring I mean if you aren't gonna host might as well quit your Player Relations job or if your inactive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JustJoshuaVega; 01-13-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

I understand not hosting but it's just so annoying because people got all their items when admins hosted all day so easy ec but now they rarely host but we're stuck paying the same amount of ec even though there are less events

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

With a staff team this size you would expect them to host more than 2 times a day. I can name some staff members that haven't been online in 10+ days and others that only log on for a few minutes a week. I understand that hosting is an option, but half of the player relations team choose to never host.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Basically they never host because most of the players aren't thankful for those events and instead of thanking that staff for hosting they just complain about losing and hosting boring events, for them the events are a problem maker and since it's a choice to host then they choose not to, you can't force someone to entertain people, if the community only was thankful for what they have that would've encouraged most PRs to host. Trust me I'm talking with experience. And yes maybe some PRs might be inactive that means the timezone you're on requires more PRs, and it's very hard to find trustworthy people these days after what happened with the others.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Basically they never host because most of the players aren't thankful for those events and instead of thanking that staff for hosting they just complain about losing and hosting boring events, for them the events are a problem maker and since it's a choice to host then they choose not to, you can't force someone to entertain people, if the community only was thankful for what they have that would've encouraged most PRs to host. Trust me I'm talking with experience. And yes maybe some PRs might be inactive that means the timezone you're on requires more PRs, and it's very hard to find trustworthy people these days after what happened with the others.
    I agree, so many people complain when the events they want hosted don't get hosted. It's selfish.
    Ol West Levels Team Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Some are lazy.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Or maybe they don't host because of this fascinating thing called school. Honestly most admins are probably still in high school.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Or maybe they don't host because of this fascinating thing called school. Honestly most admins are probably still in high school.
    Yea lol, I think there's only like 7-8 that aren't.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer