Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: I think that democracy on iEra ..

Everyone here is being played by Ace. There is a reason why he is never in trouble, and why whenever someone reports him nothing happens.

From the types of comments on this thread, I'm suprised a few of you weren't banned from forums.
    First, wrong section. Should be in future improvements. Second, Snk has more experience with graal servers than almost everyone here (since like the early 2000's or something due to playerworlds), so why would it even make sense to replace him? Thirdly, y'all should keep your opinions about the server, people, and mechanics in your head, since there's always the possibility of triggering someone.

Can someone close this monster thread? If It goes any further, we may just see the first flame war of 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm pretty sure that Grand Theft Auto is/was just Katsu in disguise.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Malaysia, where the economy is worst than ever
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    From the types of comments on this thread, I'm suprised a few of you weren't banned from forums.
    First, wrong section. Should be in future improvements. Second, Snk has more experience with graal servers than almost everyone here (since like the early 2000's or something due to playerworlds), so why would it even make sense to replace him? Thirdly, y'all should keep your opinions about the server, people, and mechanics in your head, since there's always the possibility of triggering someone.

Can someone close this monster thread? If It goes any further, we may just see the first flame war of 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't close it. This thread is amusing... Well, at least to me

- - - Updated - - -

P.s. this thread was moved here. It was originally at the little corner for writers

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post

- - - Updated - - -

GTA is not me and I'll show you why I should manage this weekend in a campaign thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    GTA is not me and I'll show you why I should manage this weekend in a campaign thread.
    Which will probably be closed immediately because you're dragging this out of proportion, and it would be considered a double thread (two threads made on one topic). We know you have skills that could benefit us, but If you really want to manage something, start with a playerworld.

But hey, do what you want. Personally, I'd like to see another #Froz4Prez campaign.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

not the same topic seriously a campaign and a question is two different things.

not the same topic seriously a campaign and a question is two different things.
    It most likely wont happen for you, sorry to break the news. Just because of how much SNK has done for us and the server, and also its his baby so he ain't letting it go.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    It most likely wont happen for you, sorry to break the news. Just because of how much SNK has done for us and the server, and also its his baby so he ain't letting it go.
    Well I wanna do it in collab with him he can supervise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'll postpone my campaign thread to next week due to final session exams this thread will be really complete and clear with attachements
    and really deep explanations on how I'll proceed and the schedule of my presidence in order of priorities

Plus I'll try my best to answer to all of your questions in this thread and if the answer is not in the thread I'll be glad to answer to it.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    Well I wanna do it in collab with him he can supervise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I'll postpone my campaign thread to next week due to final session exams this thread will be really complete and clear with attachements
    and really deep explanations on how I'll proceed and the schedule of my presidence in order of priorities

Plus I'll try my best to answer to all of your questions in this thread and if the answer is not in the thread I'll be glad to answer to it.
    My question is,

why are you doing this when everyone, including you thinks it's pointless?

Cmon clearly everyone wants me as a manager katsu u sok
    Even tho I have 0 skills m8