Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: I think that democracy on iEra ..

Grand Theft Auto
    Anyone remember quests from 2014? Where developers used to atleast put their f ing effort on this game?

Of course, you do. All devs has either quitted or moved to era PC because of iEra's toxic, biased admins and community.

snk doesnt care about that, he doesnt care about hiring scripters, theres lots of scripters that wants to be hired, but snk does nothing and the excuse is "they arent trustworthy"

And we see Anero here,

Anero, what did you do to this game? Wheres the effort you put in this game? Youre just a PR! You dont decide nothing, your job is to answer questions.

If someones being voted, its Katsu.

You guys will realize you are wrong if you want snk to be the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post
    Anyone remember quests from 2014? Where developers used to atleast put their f ing effort on this game?

Of course, you do. All devs has either quitted or moved to era PC because of iEra's toxic, biased admins and community.

snk doesnt care about that, he doesnt care about hiring scripters, theres lots of scripters that wants to be hired, but snk does nothing and the excuse is "they arent trustworthy"

And we see Anero here,

Anero, what did you do to this game? Wheres the effort you put in this game? Youre just a PR! You dont decide nothing, your job is to answer questions.

I would rather have SNK, just because I know that he maintains a very well community/game.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Malaysia, where the economy is worst than ever
    This thread just had to be started in the tiny and lovely Writer's Corner, huh?

Nah snk is good, you won't be able to hold era for 1 day so stop trying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post

And we see Anero here,

Most scripters I know aren't "trustworthy"

- - - Updated - - -

Also your thread ain't doing anything with "change the manager"
    Last edited by Slapjack; 01-15-2017 at 06:45 AM.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    wow era pc is way better it's just bcz it's on pc that there is not alot of players plus dude noobs won't ask to be manager only preselected people would run for presidence example people that are qualified for real.
    then its not fair that someone will choose who can qualify and who cant

When you want a democracy, and nominate yourself as a candidate

facepalm.jpg
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Banned
    I did nothing & I only answer questions?

You're clearly not playing this game.

Banned
    Graal Online Era is a good game as it is, Snk is the manager and you make a thread and decide to nominate yourself to be in-charge. If you are famous, that doesn't mean that you should be a manager or a staff member, you should think about it before making the thread, because you know that the most likely answer is, that what you are asking for, won't happen.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    me to this thread.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I believe Era does need more active scriptors. It doesn't make sense that you would just instantly replace snk, that is laughable. Stick to iEra, contribute to the game, prove your worth rather than just making nonsensical threads and maybe you can accomplish your goals.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler