Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: I think that democracy on iEra ..

Oh I thought this was roleplay lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    I don't understand this lol

So your plan is to totally surpass snk (Y'know, the guy who controls this game and is the current manager) and on your own, because you're an old member, give players permission to vote for a new manager? I'm trying to wrap my brain around the fact that you think you can hire a new manager when it has one already, and you think that you have the permission to do this.
    To run Era, you have to know more then levels, GFX and a lot of old players. It involves scripting, and you have to make a job out of it. It's more vast then you think. I don't really know what's going on through your head right now but I'm pretty certain that you can't follow through with this by yourself with other players who vote for you or another that they barely even know. Era is a game, not a democracy.
    I propose a board of members, all with the same "degree" or power. Kinda like USA's three branch government... separation of power -- checks and balances. This is the stuff iEra needs. And, actually, despite whoever posted this stupid thread, he has a mediocre point. iEra is not at all democratic. There should indeed be some voting system. I know this will never happen, just like Russia will always be a communist country, iEra will always be a dictatorship.
    Putin = Snk.
    Snk will never give his power away lmao, nor will Putin. That is what is so damn pitiful about all this. It's fine though...

This has to be the worse idea I have ever heard of, even if it is a skit. I have played iera since early 2011, I started graal PC in 2009. I have never even heard of your name/ nor does anyone, really. This game is garbage now but you being manager would ruin the whole community, nty.
    "Do you even ec bro?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I propose a board of members, all with the same "degree" or power. Kinda like USA's three branch government... separation of power -- checks and balances. This is the stuff iEra needs. And, actually, despite whoever posted this stupid thread, he has a mediocre point. iEra is not at all democratic. There should indeed be some voting system. I know this will never happen, just like Russia will always be a communist country, iEra will always be a dictatorship.
    Putin = Snk.
    Snk will never give his power away lmao, nor will Putin. That is what is so damn pitiful about all this. It's fine though...
    Saying SNK is Putin is a bad example...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Saying SNK is Putin is a bad example...
    touche, Im just lowkey flustered rn

touche, Im just lowkey flustered rn
    lol, hope you cool down

- - - Updated - - -

And I hope you stop acting like a leech attached to admins' butt-holes

xoxoxoxo
    How am I?

I'm speaking the truth, you saying SNK is putin IS A REALLY BAD EXAMPLE. Has he bombed people in real life? Has he ordered people to be killed? Has he ordered hackers to fiddle around with the US elections? no,no,no

It was true about what troytms one picture (I'm saying one because I don't know about the rules on skypes messages), he was not allowed to post private messages without their consent. I had a picture removed because of that reason as well. If you want to continue this Pm me, don't need to de-rail thread(s).

Sorry Katsu

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    lol, hope you cool down

- - - Updated - - -

How am I?

I'm speaking the truth, you saying SNK is putin IS A REALLY BAD EXAMPLE. Has he bombed people in real life? Has he ordered people to be killed? Has he ordered hackers to fiddle around with the US elections? no,no,no

It was true about what troytms one picture (I'm saying one because I don't know about the rules on skypes messages), he was not allowed to post private messages without their consent. I had a picture removed because of that reason as well. If you want to continue this Pm me, don't need to de-rail thread(s).

Sorry Katsu
    My man with a plan, it's all good in the hood. I'm just saying, you're coming off as a.. uh.. teachers pet...

snk is rarely online but when he is you can bet he's doing something for the benefit of the game. Not sure why he's being portrayed here in such a bad way...

My man with a plan, it's all good in the hood. I'm just saying, you're coming off as a.. uh.. teachers pet...
    School+Homework+2Eassys+1GroupProject+Sports--------will make you a little more exhausted but think more about the subject(s).

(Group project and 2 essays due Monday cry)

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    snk is rarely online but when he is you can bet he's doing something for the benefit of the game. Not sure why he's being portrayed here in such a bad way...
    I didn't really mean Putin in his social sense, just in the way he claims dictatorship over Russia, that's all. I don't know much about Snk, I can't hate on him personally. But, I can hate on him based off of who he puts his trust in.. Ace