Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: This Unfairness An Abuse Has Gone On Long Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Let's all just GG each other and calm down ok? Cause tbh I don't know if anyone actually reading the essays u typing
    lol
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    I am not sure if you are aware, but Dyke is a word that is still seen as derogatory even to the LGBT community. For example my aunt would slap me if she heard me say that word because it is a word that is seen as offensive, my aunt by the way is lesbian.

Also as I stated to Katsu this is not the main problem of the issue I have made and I do not want a 100 page argument over the use of the word and its context. While it depends on the context its safer not to use the word than to use it and cause problems, because do keep in mind like I said other have been jailed for having this word much in the same context.
    I rest my case and shall remain silent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I feel like this could have been a private conversation between you and Tricky. Did you ask her to change her status with appropriate reasoning before taking to the thread? Probably not.
    I would however for some reason I have been ignored or could not contact her. This issue as I said is not only of Tricky and the use of what she uses to express herself. This is also not directly targeting you either because as I have stated these are the only pictures I have of examples I could define as misuse, not abuse.

The point of this thread again for the fourth time is more about the kinds of staff misuse and abuse I have run into and or seen. Does that make the people mentioned in here evildoers? No, but they are just examples and should be treated as such.

- - - Updated - - -

And if anyone does not believe that this is an issue then please by all means look at any other post I have started regarding staff misuse and abuse that have received much attention by the community. I am simply here to post what I believe and see to be wrong, some of you will agree some of you wont. But please stop attacking me or one another over damn posts and derailing them because it is very very VERY annoying to have to explain this over and over.

So posting here to create a bandwagon of hateful people who can't do a thing? If you want real change go above the person.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Banned
    So posting here to create a bandwagon of hateful people who can't do a thing? If you want real change go above the person.
    As much as I or anyone would like change there seems to be no change as much as we ask for it. There would be no reason for these threads to be made if there was no longer a problem correct? The ONLY reason I have started yet another thread regarding admins is because the issue is ongoing despite my pleas in the tickets I send or the posts everyone makes.
    It is so problems like these DO NOT have to happen any longer, yet they still do.

Because every time, and I mean every time I have the substantial evidence and proof nothing happens, and that includes when they are in ticket submissions, and so begins the cycle again. Once this thread is dead we will all forget until someone else posts another thread similar with complaints and then the angry, upset crowd is riled again.

Development Team
    As much as I or anyone would like change there seems to be no change as much as we ask for it. There would be no reason for these threads to be made if there was no longer a problem correct? The ONLY reason I have started yet another thread regarding admins is because the issue is ongoing despite my pleas in the tickets I send or the posts everyone makes.
    It is so problems like these DO NOT have to happen any longer, yet they still do.
    Maybe if you'd stop trying to constantly pm me after I told you a million times already to stop, no problems would be in sight.

Then I wouldn't have to say things from what I believe, as a defense. What you're doing here, is not showing everything, you're only showing the "bad parts" there's a whole story to everything y'know.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

*climbs ladder*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Maybe if you'd stop trying to constantly pm me after I told you a million times already to stop, no problems would be in sight.

Then I wouldn't have to say things from what I believe, as a defense. What you're doing here, is not showing everything, you're only showing the "bad parts" there's a whole story to everything y'know.
    Happy 4K posts btw

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    This has little to do with anything that you have quoted, in fact there are no correlations. As I said my anger IS NOT EXPRESSED TOWARDS ANY ONE PERSON, BUT RATHER THE IGNORANCE IN REGARD TO MISUSE OF POWERS WHETHER IT BE ONE OR ALL STAFF.

The images I have posted are of several different examples of problems I have encountered with several different staff members.

I feel like people have selective reading and only read what they want to read and disregard everything else.

Development Team
    This has little to do with anything that you have quoted, in fact there are no correlations. As I said my anger IS NOT EXPRESSED TOWARDS ANY ONE PERSON, BUT RATHER THE IGNORANCE IN REGARD TO MISUSE OF POWERS WHETHER IT BE ONE OR ALL STAFF.

The images I have posted are of several different examples of problems I have encountered with several different staff members.
    Well for one thing I can apologize for the use of the word "dyke," I personally did not realize it was a term that offended people. I used it as a way to express my pride, it has since been removed in any case.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I feel like people have selective reading and only read what they want to read and disregard everything else.
    My previous comment stands. If you're not happy that your tickets aren't being answered you can 1. Create a followup email directly to my email with the template in the useful links 2016/17 thread or 2. Go above me and tell Ser or snk your ticket isn't being answered. If you think I don't feel bad at how effectively I can do tickets you're wrong. I hate the current ticket system, sent an email to unixmad about it but got no response. By this time most of you know my committments outside of game so I don't have to remind you about that. Usually the person who does the most work "tickets" should get a say in how the system works right? Well not in this case. I understand the frustration of players waiting for tickets to get answered because I've been there before however I'm only one person.

I may be blunt with my answers or replies but that doesn't affect the outcomes of anything. I get the work done. On that note I have to get up at 5 tomorrow for work so peace.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]