Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: This Unfairness An Abuse Has Gone On Long Enough.

Banned

This Unfairness An Abuse Has Gone On Long Enough.

Greetings Everyone,

Before I begin my post I would like to inform all readers that whatever happens to my account after this I regret nothing of it, for the sake of what is just and right I am willing to sacrifice my account to raise awareness on the issue that remains with Admin Abuse and privileges.

Recently I have seen many argue that admin abuse is an ongoing issue and that in order to resolve it one must submit a ticket. But lets be real for a moment here, no matter how many tickets you send in it wont change a thing. Now some of you might be saying this is untrue, well I myself can back up the statement with the fact that after several tickets were submitted for different cases of abuse nothing was done, not even checked. And these were submitted weeks ago mind you.

Now what does admin abuse look like? For one here's an example:

The language this staff uses for their name and status is not only extremely offensive and vulgar, but it also allowed to use such a name under no punishment. If any other player were to have a similar name and or status they would be cleared and jailed for vulgarity. Is this the kind of example children and younger players are supposed to look up to and respect when playing this game, that mind you has a rating for children, hence the need for a filter.

Player Moderation Team On Era-Go:

Above are two cases of the attitudes forum moderators exhibit to paying customers. Not only is this disgusting but this kind of attitude that is exhibited is not worthy to be running a forums site let alone a game.

Being Removed From Era-Go Groups For Seemingly No Reason:

Here I was removed from a group related to Era-Go by administrators running the group for seemingly no reason other than spite. It is also a fun note that this group is run by several Era-Go Mods. Whether or not this group is official or not, the fact that it is using Era-Go means that I should be able to gain access into the group just like any other member.

- - - Updated - - -

These images themselves mind you are not the only examples of individuals acting in their own self interests with the use of their powers. In fact there are many many others who have done similar things, so before you begin to believe I am acting on hate and hate alone, I am not. These images however were the ones that I had readily available.

That's why we should elect a new president but.

Tricky never abused of her power liberty of expression is a must.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    That's why we should elect a new president but.

Tricky never abused of her power liberty of expression is a must.
    The use of the word "D/yke" is derogatory, it is like setting your name to F/ag. If you were caught with this name on Era or even said it out loud you would be gagged, warned, or possibly jailed. While expression is completely fine, what is not okay is mistreating forum goers for seemingly no reason. The image with Ace clearly shows as such, as he is seemingly implying to be above the rules.

The images regarding me getting kicked out of a steam group represents the fact I was removed for no reason other than personal feuds, which in turn is like banning me on era-go simply because you dont like me. If you are using the name era-go in your group whether it be official or not you are affiliating yourself with the site which means the same rules apply.

There are several other examples of different staff members refusing to do their jobs especially when it involves issues with their friends. One particular case I witnessed was the fact a player at start was making fun of another individual, calling them all sorts of derogatory slander for seemingly no reason. The catch is the player's friend was an admin who happened to be on their staff account and allowed the actions to continue despite knowing that their friend was in the wrong.

seriously we call that liberty expression .

and it doesn't discriminate any person or group of any ethnic group so I see nothing offensive there.

plus if she would have called herself f.ggt that would be offensive but in that case it is not.

Banned
    seriously we call that liberty expression .

and it doesn't discriminate any person or group of any ethnic group so I see nothing offensive there.

plus if she would have called herself f.ggt that would be offensive but in that case it is not.
    Dyke: The term dyke or dike is a slang noun meaning lesbian; it is also a slang adjective describing things associated with lesbianism. It originated as a derogatory label for a masculine, tomboyish, or butch woman; while this usage still exists, the term dyke has been reappropriated to an extent as a word implying assertiveness and toughness.

There are other ways to identify ones self, as I have family that are gay and lesbian I find the word to be derogatory because of the fact it is still used in a derogatory fashion. The fact that the word is actually censored on the game itself is another reason why the term is one that is deemed inappropriate to use, and should not be used as there are PLENTY of ways to exudes one's pride without using a derogatory one.

Tricky is bisexual haha she is my senpai^^!

It is inapropriate I have to agree but it is not an abuse it's more a lack in profesionalism ethic.

In that case someone should have advertised her but with the actual management of iEra it is not a surprise that their staff team is not really encadred enough to have any sense of ethic and profesionalism they should show the example because of their position in the staff team.

Banned
    Tricky is bisexual haha she is my senpai^^!
    What you seem to be missing is the fact that ANY other individual that would use this term would be jailed without second thought, the reason being because the term is derogatory as clearly defined before. There are actually individuals who have been jailed for using this name which is why I bring this to issue. Also I would like to point of the fact that you have yet to acknowledge any of the other points I have made in my post in my prior responses. This thread is not a thread made to attack or target any one person but rather to show specific examples I have personally come across that are seen as inappropriate or abusive in some nature.

If all you are going to do is continually keep your attention towards one statement I would kindly like to ask you to no longer post as it is derailing the overall issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    What you seem to be missing is the fact that ANY other individual that would use this term would be jailed without second thought, the reason being because the term is derogatory as clearly defined before. There are actually individuals who have been jailed for using this name which is why I bring this to issue. Also I would like to point of the fact that you have yet to acknowledge any of the other points I have made in my post in my prior responses. This thread is not a thread made to attack or target any one person but rather to show specific examples I have personally come across that are seen as inappropriate or abusive in some nature.

If all you are going to do is continually keep your attention towards one statement I would kindly like to ask you to no longer post as it is derailing the overall issue.
    I agree I updated my post sorry haha.

I'd love to be able to do something about it but I'm not elected yet.

Banned
    I agree I updated my post sorry haha.

I'd love to be able to do something about it but I'm not elected yet.
    It's fine, To me while these may not seem like big issues to everyone (because in large part they aren't), the fact that there are things like this going on should solidify the fact that there is admin abuse or in better terms misuse in regards to the powers they have. Individuals should not be allowed to use their given powers as a means to their own personal gains, and the attitudes addressed are not the kind that are appropriate to be running this game. I am not saying the people pictured in these images are awful people, in fact they may be truly nice. BUT that does not mean they havent been guilty of acting in their own self interests and this post is here to identify that. I would also like to add that there will be more images posted of other instances big or small.
    And if anyone has found any issues similar they are more than welcome to share, as I will take whatever punishment is brought out if any.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    It's fine, To me while these may not seem like big issues to everyone (because in large part they aren't), the fact that there are things like this going on should solidify the fact that there is admin abuse or in better terms misuse in regards to the powers they have. Individuals should not be allowed to use their given powers as a means to their own personal gains, and the attitudes addressed are not the kind that are appropriate to be running this game. I am not saying the people pictured in these images are awful people, in fact they may be truly nice. BUT that does not mean they havent been guilty of acting in their own self interests and this post is here to identify that. I would also like to add that there will be more images posted of other instances big or small.
    And if anyone has found any issues similar they are more than welcome to share, as I will take whatever punishment is brought out if any.
    I totally agree that's why I'm running for iEra Presidence!