Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: This Unfairness An Abuse Has Gone On Long Enough.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    Tristan you gave me half refund not a complete one it's not my fault if a staff member approved the head with the mask seriously because of that I had to loose 10k gralats because Someone did not did his job.
    You only get half of your money back for an illegal upload. Also read the upload rules. Era is not the same as the server you are from. It clearly says hats/gasMASK. It covered the mouth and the whole area of skin under the eyes.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates

You speak of justice and anti corruption yet you make empty threats that you know people who can get me fired. Fired for doing my job? Seriously.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    This is ironic coming from a person who enjoys pot stirring and causing trouble, the fact it was zoomed in doesnt change the fact it was most likely edited, please don't come in here trying to start things when you obviously have had issues with individuals. You are a very nasty person and to be attacking me continually is really bothersome. But what can you expect, seems like the group of friends you associate with all came here with the intent to attack me which is really quite amusing. You obviously dont know what the point of this post is for and you are accusing me of things to which I havent done. So please refrain from derailing my thread further<3.
    You sir are absolutely a disgrace, this is absolutely disgusting and you have taken things way too far. I don't care how bad you make me look, but this has to and needs to stop at once. You need to stop acting so innocent, because really, you're not. There is so much evidence of you constantly harassing others, and I cannot take this anymore. She has in no way, shape or form been derailing the thread, the people here have been coming in to show you that you aren't all that innocent as you claim to be. We've left you alone, yet you come back through making other accounts, calling your friends to harass my friends and I.

Let's be honest here, none of us has taken this situation well.

And for once, you need to give in to your mistakes and wrong doings, as will I.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    You sir are absolutely a disgrace, this is absolutely disgusting and you have taken things way too far. I don't care how bad you make me look, but this has to and needs to stop at once. You need to stop acting so innocent, because really, you're not. There is so much evidence of you constantly harassing others, and I cannot take this anymore. She has in no way, shape or form been derailing the thread, the people here have been coming in to show you that you aren't all that innocent as you claim to be. We've left you alone, yet you come back through making other accounts, calling your friends to harass my friends and I.

Let's be honest here, none of us has taken this situation well.
    The fact you continue to come here and attack me when this thread CLEARLY isnt about you is really bothersome, I havent done any of this and the fact you have no evidence to back up any of these claims leads me to believe you are only here to bring down the maturity of this thread which was to end any abuse and misuse of powers. If you have bothered reading any of my posts I have CLEARLY stated several times this post has little to do with you in any way but more so about the overall attitude of staff. The fact youve sent SEVERAL of your friends to harass me in game and on the forums which I have solid evidence for it what really disgusts me. The fact you keep making this thread seem more about you and less about the issue the more derailed it is. Vendhin, Reno, Intergration, and XStarX all understand what the point of this thread is while CLEARLY you do not. You are allowing your bias to interfere with harmless discussions and are causing unwanted attention.

I have not gone to anyone seeking attention but rather I have been leaving things alone and going about with my life. The fact that the "people" who have come to point out how "bad" I am are all your close friends really is what bothers me. This thread was actually going quite harmlessly and peacefully until you and your friends began attacking me earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You only get half of your money back for an illegal upload. Also read the upload rules. Era is not the same as the server you are from. It clearly says hats/gasMASK. It covered the mouth and the whole area of skin under the eyes.

You speak of justice and anti corruption yet you make empty threats that you know people who can get me fired. Fired for doing my job? Seriously.
    the rule was small mask it changed so its none of my problem you should have gave me full refund.

noobiepie
    This is ironic coming from a person who enjoys pot stirring and causing trouble, the fact it was zoomed in doesnt change the fact it was most likely edited, please don't come in here trying to start things when you obviously have had issues with individuals. You are a very nasty person and to be attacking me continually is really bothersome. But what can you expect, seems like the group of friends you associate with all came here with the intent to attack me which is really quite amusing. You obviously dont know what the point of this post is for and you are accusing me of things to which I havent done. So please refrain from derailing my thread further<3.

To show the kind of comments she's said about me and others that were reported but never dealt with here:

PM Reads: "But yknow harassing Anne to another pathetic person named Tasim thats just so low"

PM Reads: "Honestly, you're a scum, I thought you were okay but no. Go talk crap to another child. Oh my, srsly pathetic you and Tasim are perfect"

Harassing me in public for no reason, yet her staff friends who were online with her did nothing.
    funny, hm. deceiving. we can point fingers, but always remember. you aren't quite innocent yourself, stop acting victim. yeah ive said stuff,
    BUT IVE ALSO BLOCKED PLAYERS TO STOP THE DRAMA. you just cant understand yeah Im sorry to you and aroe. im usually chill, but this is disgusting.
    this is a form of mutilation and its gone WAY to mainstream. here, ill show you a bit of your own game to see how you react when im having a nice conversation to my friend George then this happens;
    IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0057.jpgIMG_0058.jpgIMG_0059.jpg

I can admit when ive harassed players, but please stop lying and harassingme for no goddamn reason when im talking to people ill leave these here,
    im done here, im sorry for what ive done. but this is even to far tbh. ive blocked you, we all have. you need to stop posting and let this go,
    I cant understand how you bring back pms from months ago to bite me now? ive sopped so idrc. just stop victimising yourself. you aren't so innocent, the last time I said stuff to you was 2 months ago. so id love it if you left all of us alone <3 not replying anymore,
    children will fight. idc.

the rule was small mask it changed so its none of my problem you should had gave me a full refund.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    The fact you continue to come here and attack me when this thread CLEARLY isnt about you is really bothersome, I havent done any of this and the fact you have no evidence to back up any of these claims leads me to believe you are only here to bring down the maturity of this thread which was to end any abuse and misuse of powers. If you have bothered reading any of my posts I have CLEARLY stated several times this post has little to do with you in any way but more so about the overall attitude of staff. The fact youve sent SEVERAL of your friends to harass me in game and on the forums which I have solid evidence for it what really disgusts me. The fact you keep making this thread seem more about you and less about the issue the more derailed it is. Vendhin, Reno, Intergration, and XStarX all understand what the point of this thread is while CLEARLY you do not. You are allowing your bias to interfere with harmless discussions and are causing unwanted attention.
    You made this thread to bring awareness of possible staff abuse/corruption because your tickets and in game messages had been unanswered and you needed to find someone who could help you. Well, you just mentioned 4 people who could possibly help you. There is really no need for this thread to continue. Awareness has been made. From here on it can only derail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    the rule was small mask it changed so its none of my problem you should had gave me a full refund.
    I don't understand why you would continue to argue with me about it. You can ask a higher staff member to look into it. Why not post the head here so everyone can see, rather than trying to describe how it looked?

Illegal uploads only get a half refund.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayr View Post
    funny, hm. deceiving. we can point fingers, but always remember. you aren't quite innocent yourself, stop acting victim. yeah ive said stuff,
    BUT IVE ALSO BLOCKED PLAYERS TO STOP THE DRAMA. you just cant understand yeah I sorry to you and aroe. im usually chill, but this is disgusting.
    this is a form of mutilation and its gone WAY to mainstream. here, ill show you a bit of your own game to see how you react when im having a nice conversation to my friend George then this happens;
    IMG_0054.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0057.jpgIMG_0058.jpgIMG_0059.jpg

I can admit when ive harassed players, but please stop lying and harassingme for no goddamn reason when im talking to people ill leave these here,
    im done here, im sorry for what ive done. but this is even to far tbh have a nice day <3
    Whats truly funny is I said everything before you took those pictures of me on the top bench, which are false because I never even said anything of that nature when I was there. In fact I was discussing the new season of Blue Exorcist , but go ahead and attempt to make me look like a bad guy. There are actual people who were there besides "your friends" to witness that fact. Sure I said you "had a bf irl", and that "your actions may get your friends fired one day" but I said nothing about the LBGT community and the fact you continue to try to make it seem like its so is what's disgusting. In fact I'm pretty sure the things I did say on the SIDE park bench were all because of you harassing someone telling them to end their lives. But maybe that was just me seeing things. Anyway please refrain from posting any more "evidence" of me as it really is disgraceful and distasteful that you would continue to do so. I can admit when I've done wrong, because quite frankly I pride myself on being a fair person.

Regardless the point of this thread was not to be aimed at specific people but in general, why you keep coming to attack me is unknown to me. The fact I continually have to quote myself saying that this thread is not aimed towards any one person, and the fact that despite me saying this you continue to assume this thread is about you, Tricky, or anyone in particular is really really annoying aggravating and disturbing. I feel like you only read what is convenient for you to read rather than take in the actual message of the post. So instead of attacking me for reasons that are of no concern on this thread would you kindly stop?
    Last edited by Tasim; 01-14-2017 at 11:59 PM.

You made this thread to bring awareness of possible staff abuse/corruption because your tickets and in game messages had been unanswered and you needed to find someone who could help you. Well, you just mentioned 4 people who could possibly help you. There is really no need for this thread to continue. Awareness has been made. From here on it can only derail.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why you would continue to argue with me about it. You can ask a higher staff member to look into it. Why not post the head here so everyone can see, rather than trying to describe how it looked?

Illegal uploads only get a half refund.
    I want my total refund.

Staff can do as they wish in their player accounts, they have the same rules as any other normal players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-