Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Perfect shape was removed?

What if Perfect shape was removed?

Before the pitchforks are taken out i'm not saying this will happen/ haven't even brought it up with anyone I just wanted to create a discussion here. It would effectively mean all guns will do 1 less damage but still remain the same in terms of which guns are the most dominant etc.
    would also mean guns that are currently above 10 damage will become slightly more effective (basically just snipers).

I personally think it would be pretty interesting and could rectify some balance issues, as the time to kill would be slightly higher which could create more room for skill play if everyone required one extra shot to kill someone than before.

Edit
    Just need to add that there would still be gun conditions (perfect, good, rusty etc) just perfect would no longer grant the bonus 1 damage. So you'd still need to repair your gun, perfect shape would just mean you don't have to repair your gun for 3 or so weeks when it becomes rusty.
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 01-14-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Yes! I like this idea, I'd like to see more diversity in the game! It would be awesome to make a sniper in spar viable !
    Ol West Levels Team Admin

It would be interesting, it might sway away players who mine though.

I think this is too.. risky? Idk, miners would be bye bye, and I feel as if this would piss off everyone except sparrers and people who don't have VIP. And, let's be honest, not many people that pk often don't have VIP. On the other hand, I kinda wana see what would happen though. intersting suggestion!

I don't see the problem if all guns are dropping 1

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Me has problem with it, I don't wanna die to a guy left with 1 health after I shot him 100000000000000 times because he's lagging and my gun does 1 less damage when I could have killed him...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Me has problem with it, I don't wanna die to a guy left with 1 health after I shot him 100000000000000 times because he's lagging and my gun does 1 less damage when I could have killed him...
    touche..

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Doesn't work like that lol. They wouldn't be on literally 1 hp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I think this is too.. risky? Idk, miners would be bye bye, and I feel as if this would piss off everyone except sparrers and people who don't have VIP. And, let's be honest, not many people that pk often don't have VIP. On the other hand, I kinda wana see what would happen though. intersting suggestion!
    I probably should have worded it better but you would still have to repair your gun, and there would still be perfect, good, rusty shape just the perfect shape wouldn't give you the 1 extra damage, just 1 extra week before needing to repair it I guess. So you would still need to mine

Yeah, why not?

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

No pls
    #stopsam