Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: What if Perfect shape was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Graal View Post
    Ya but no one asked for Era 2 or all guns nerfed, everyone wants less lag better server quality and no more graal packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We kinda have to keep the grail packs so unixmad is happy and not mad
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Dude i started to think he is greedy he only do what he wants after all its his idea and u wont matter he will apply it with an excuse the thread is actually kinda a lie to make his step on and say that people actually voted thats how he shows with his items when it get to be fixed he never reply i can teach you sam whats neo base based on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Your basing your entire theory on the fact that you own a gas launcher, and don't want the assault armour grenade launcher to be enabled because you cant use your gas launcher.

It has nothing to do with it being my item, less than 10 people in the game have it, they paid 200k for it, the bullet range isn't even as long as the gas launcher. They can keep their ability. You got your gas launcher for free.

Stop caring about other people and focus on yourself. I'm so sick of everyone caring more about what other people have than be satisfied. 'This gun has a gun skin but mine doesn't make a gun skin for my gun', 'this gun is better than my gun, buff my gun', 'why is this gun allowed but mine isn't, ban this gun'.

You don't seem to understand that when I have told you when you asked ingame which is why I haven't bothered replying to your posts on the forum.

What if Perfect shape was removed?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Your basing your entire theory on the fact that you own a gas launcher, and don't want the assault armour grenade launcher to be enabled because you cant use your gas launcher.

It has nothing to do with it being my item, less than 10 people in the game have it, they paid 200k for it, the bullet range isn't even as long as the gas launcher. They can keep their ability. You got your gas launcher for free.

Stop caring about other people and focus on yourself. I'm so sick of everyone caring more about what other people have than be satisfied. 'This gun has a gun skin but mine doesn't make a gun skin for my gun', 'this gun is better than my gun, buff my gun', 'why is this gun allowed but mine isn't, ban this gun'.

You don't seem to understand that when I have told you when you asked ingame which is why I haven't bothered replying to your posts on the forum.
    I am aware your the one who dont understand that neo base no bombs can be allowed there examples are alot normal frags , petrols , barrels , nitro u want more i can give u more examples so stop sticking my grenade launcher as a shield to use it against me try better sam and stop hiding from the fact.

Just tell me you dont know much about neo base so i can tell you or ask a high staff they can help you maybe to understand should we use school way so u can understand ?

And I never mentioned that I dont want launcher mode in your exotic gun all i said it should be enabled from neo base its a clear message.

If you don't know this quote what goes on us goes on them free or paid idc. Event coin is earned by hard work in events if you dont know plus even if 1 player owned this gun you should stick to rules that no bombs can be spammed/ allowed in neo base .

Last edited by Beo; 03-06-2017 at 10:05 AM.

What if Perfect shape was removed?

Why haven't sam replied to my reply you got rekt son?
    Or
    Your out of words?

And anyway no one runs around with full health so it will be basically 5 shot for 9 smg and 5 shot for 8 dmg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Why haven't sam replied to my reply you got rekt son?
    Or
    Your out of words?

maybe because you're an illiterate fool who can't write properly.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today