Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reason For So Many Admins Complaints?...

I thought this thread was already closed...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    I thought this thread was already closed...
    Hired++++++++++++2

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post
    Instead of making people want to become a useless PR, tell them to start making Graphics, Levels, GANI's and Sound Effects to get hired to the team and to get weekly gralats.

RIGHT now only 5% people of graal knows what leveling is.
    There still needs to be a PR team though.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post

RIGHT now only 5% people of graal knows what leveling is.
    True, very little players know what Levelling is and that is a frequent question i get asked, so I've had to download a clipboard app on bind "the definition" to a combination of Keys to save me the hassle from typing it all over again. XD

The main issue is majority of the Graal community have no clue on Development skills just as we had no clue on how to add things when we were just born. The point I'm trying to get here is that they have to be taught.
    Quite a number of staff are busy and finding a trustworthy teacher who can put time and effort into teaching you development skills for Graal is very rare.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Hired++++++++++++2
    banned+++++++++++2

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    True, very little players know what Levelling is and that is a frequent question i get asked, so I've had to download a clipboard app on bind "the definition" to a combination of Keys to save me the hassle from typing it all over again. XD

The main issue is majority of the Graal community have no clue on Development skills just as we had no clue on how to add things when we were just born. The point I'm trying to get here is that they have to be taught.
    Quite a number of staff are busy and finding a trustworthy teacher who can put time and effort into teaching you development skills for Graal is very rare.
    Lets not forget that players can teach themselves development skills like I taught myself how to make levels. NPC editing comes along with making levels so two birds one stone.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

What's a good program to use? I've never leveled but am interested. I have PC and Ipad....
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Most Staffs Are Teenagers / Young, It's not with thier personalities it's with thier age.

Which makes me accept thier flaws
    I'd like to argue against that lightly rq, I've seen plenty of immature and rude people in game and in real life that are definitely too old to be acting as they are (16, 17, sometimes more y/os). I'm not arguing this because of my own age as much as I'd like to say maturity is in all sorts of ages, as is a lack thereof; it's definitely more common that younger people don't have maturity yet for apparent reasons, but your actions determine who you are more than anything (more times then not).

Well, last year, I was hired and fired in a matter of days to the LAT Team because old staff couldn't just let my past on a side. A lot of people with developing skills had a bad start and are not given a second chance... like my case.
    Hence there is only 3 LAT Staff's nowadays and all I wanted to do was help the server.

Moving on to the PR situation, Central Timzone (United States), if you free on an afternoon/night, all the staffs you will even see online in a WEEK are Chris Zephlyn, The Interviewer, Berries Pandavi, Bulletzone, Dan, Tricky, Raul, Amazing Ace, Xanthos, Elly, Tony Tetris, and Kareem. That is 12/??

And well, BitzSam who is the only staff that properly does his job, and replies to PM's more than 75% of the PR's mentioned above.

Anero is the other guy that also puts work in... last year without him.. who knows what would've been fun in the game.

In my opinion, Ace, does his job decently, but could add a little bit of touch to perfect it. I know life is main factor, but if you on this train, you need to full-fill the expectations right.

Out of 10 PM's you send a PR (smart questions, issues, whatever that is not dumb or meaningless spam), 3 will be replied.
    Ask BitzSam anything different in 10 PM's, 9 will be replied.

Different admins have different jobs. PRs run the system, not work on the system. And I understand Ace may seem "grim" but that is just his attitude. You can't change his personality nor will he changed it for you.

And to all those who say Ace needs to be fired because he isn't doing his job correctly. Ace is doing his job the way he is supposed to. Ace is not supposed to answer questions. PRs answer them. Ace isn't supposed to work on Era, that's why we have BiTzSam
    Thank you and please close the thread
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".