Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason For So Many Admins Complaints?...

Bitz and ace don't have the same job

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Okay, don't shoot the messenger here, but it seems as if there is an abundant amount of threads covering "bad admins." Like how many red flags does it take? I feel as if this entire community in run by monkeys... incompetent monkeys who seem to throw feces around a lot.. In other words, they are always saying crap/starting fights/causing uproars/doing sketchy things. We need a new system... new admins.. Ace to be fired..
    I don't get it. The only democracy in this game is Blitz.. at least he is cool. He asks us questions, take our opinions etc. But, Ace is simply rude. The dude is drowning in his own ego. He is the height of all hubris. So many people hate this man. So man people hate half the staff. Why hire staff that people hate? Doesn't make sense. We need more democracy in this damn game...

I notice this phenomenon too. It is not just one but many of them who are complaining against the admins and some of them accusing the admins of abuse of power. If these grouses are being raised by a player or two occasionally, everyone can still hold on to the assumption that the players are having hard feelings or have failed to understand the admins. However, in this case, there are so many players complaining and I should rather say that, there has been an increase in the frequency of the complaints.

Although some of the players are expressing their disapproval in an offensive and illegal way, but some of the points they have made are in sync with some of those who have expressed it appropriately. Unfortunately, those who are expressing their anger in the wrong way are the majority of those who have complained and they have since been banned - and it is no doubt that their feedback, of which we cannot always assume to be untrue, are also ignored or deleted. By ignoring some of what they may have said correctly, we are actually closing doors to improvement and this will only spur future threads of similar grouses.

Also,despite the fact that there are so many suggestions being shared under the future improvements sections and some of which receiving commends from some admins or many players, I have hardly seen any of which coming into effect. With the aforementioned, I can very safely assume that feedbacks/complains of some of the players have also been regarded in the same manner. This should not be happening because if many suggestions/feedback are ignored or neglected, then there is no reason for a forum that has the intended function of improving gameplay for the players.

By lowly-regarding the complaints of some players , although some may be expressed offensively, it will only leave the issue suspended , not solve it. And this should not be the way. I appeal to all high staff to start taking into serious consideration the complaints by the players and reform the system accordingly.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Why does it need to be fair? Ace seems to be doing his job perfectly fine.
    I don't recall you needing to play this game to your likings, or anyone in your point of view.
    I agree that this mud slinging of comments towards admin need to end but, contradicting yourself by starting a thread with hate with the current staff isn't right.
    I like our current staff, they do their job and they are not driven by emotion but what is right and by the precautions they must take to follow rules set for them.

- - - Updated - - -

That is in a way true, why would their be a suggestions forum if they are not taken into consideration. I believe that this is simply 1 problem. There are many other things that can be suggested other than remove the staff.
    There's no reason that could beat experience in staff, why risk putting new staff that could end up being worse than the last? If our current staff haven't done anything that isn't "you jailed me for no reason!, Why aren't you responding to me!, Refund my items that I didn't know was nerfed, accept my uploads"
    All these are trivial, I would agree if our staff gave unfair advantages to people specific in the game but I've only heard of this with our new Pr staff (no matter what point given in time), they are a perfect example to what may happen if you consistently keep replacing the staff.

Malaysia, where the economy is worst than ever
    Okay, don't shoot the messenger here, but it seems as if there is an abundant amount of threads covering "bad admins." Like how many red flags does it take? I feel as if this entire community in run by monkeys... incompetent monkeys who seem to throw feces around a lot.. In other words, they are always saying crap/starting fights/causing uproars/doing sketchy things. We need a new system... new admins.. Ace to be fired..
    I don't get it. The only democracy in this game is Blitz.. at least he is cool. He asks us questions, take our opinions etc. But, Ace is simply rude. The dude is drowning in his own ego. He is the height of all hubris. So many people hate this man. So man people hate half the staff. Why hire staff that people hate? Doesn't make sense. We need more democracy in this damn game...
    Grammar:F-
    Remarks= See Me After Class

Grand Theft Auto
    Just remove PRs as they put no effort on this game, same for PRA and SPR

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrostG View Post
    Grammar:F-
    Remarks= See Me After Class
    Im pretty sure you have a better grammar.

sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post
    Just remove PRs as they put no effort on this game, same for PRA and SPR

- - - Updated - - -
    Removing these types of positions means removing events...
    If you mean replace all staff then that's a bad idea cause it's very rare to find trustworthy staff, last time they hired new staff one of them ended up adding to himself 1000000 gralats, another one leaking levels... The solutions I find that are acceptable is 1- have a psychological test with the person getting hired
    2- create a new position called PRV (Player Relations Viewer) or something like that which is composited of many players more than SPR or PRAs but less than PRs, and their job is to monitor every staff member while having stealth that lets them hide from any staff and Player and whilst having the same permissions as PRs they are as we say 'trustworthy' as in a promotion to the PR team (after working for 1-2 years in the server) any complaints of staff can be sent to them will be investigated and if the PR was caught doing something he isn't supposed to do it'll be either taken to the higher staff to discuss (high staff should trust the decision of the PRV +proof) or it'll be added to the comments of the bad deeds done and when accumulated -> fired.
    It's just an idea, we're talking about a whole new position between PR and SPR PRA
    The countries today have use this method to spy on the actions of prime ministers and if anything wrong goes they're out of the job.

Im pretty sure you have a better grammar.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Grand Theft Auto
    PR shouldnt even be a position.

I did a test, i changed my head to a noob one and pmed a admin how to get gralats and they didnt reply.

changed it to my upload, everyone replies

prs are like "help pros simulator"

dude wtf we know this game we dont need help!

help the noobs kid

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Hope you know creating a thread just to bash someone proves nothing.
    solid response... ?

Banned
    solid response... ?
    Well, does making a thread over one guy your kind of response?

There isn't really any easy way to ensure that 'corrupt' PRs aren't hired. You can do applications but most people will lie on them and it doesn't give an indicator of their personality/ maturity. You can do staff recommendations but then that leads to bias from staff to their player friends, with the chance that their bias is misplaced anyway as their player "friend" was just putting on an act/ false personality in order to try and become hired.

The only real ways of doing it are time consuming. You first need a staff member doing the hirings who is more detached from the social element of graal. Ie don't have a bunch of player friends they constantly talk to etc. This allows the staff member to be free from bias and to have a better indicator of a persons true worth/ maturity as they aren't hindered by friendship.
    You'd also need to do thorough background checks to ensure the person hasn't just been pretending- checking their warn/ jail history as well as monitor their PMs and how they talk in game which is very tedious and time consuming.

Not to mention the majority of players want to be a PR because they think it will allow them perks to get them ahead quickly which is not the case. This is why you often see PRs who are popular players or who wanted to be staff resign after a few months when they realise how much work is involved. Or fired when they try to abuse.
    If players didn't have the misconception of what the PR team requires then you'd find the people that actually do apply are people who are dedicated to improving the server and the position rather than in it for the 'fame'/ benefits.

Whilst our current system isn't great, people who abuse their position are generally caught out and removed fairly quickly, and sometimes good staff are found as a result. The main issue is the staff team being so big which means frequent staff turnovers (resigning/ firings) which puts us in the situation where so many people have been hired/ fired/ resigned that we're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, which is why people who were less likely to ever be staff are being hired as there is nobody else. Not a lot can be done but if you guys want to ensure the staff are in check then stop making threads 'bashing' staff, just collect evidence of what they are doing wrong, submit tickets- don't make a fuss about it in game or try and create a which hunt and just leave it to the higher up staff checking the tickets to handle them.