Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reason For So Many Admins Complaints?...

Grand Theft Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    There isn't really any easy way to ensure that 'corrupt' PRs aren't hired. You can do applications but most people will lie on them and it doesn't give an indicator of their personality/ maturity. You can do staff recommendations but then that leads to bias from staff to their player friends, with the chance that their bias is misplaced anyway as their player "friend" was just putting on an act/ false personality in order to try and become hired.

The only real ways of doing it are time consuming. You first need a staff member doing the hirings who is more detached from the social element of graal. Ie don't have a bunch of player friends they constantly talk to etc. This allows the staff member to be free from bias and to have a better indicator of a persons true worth/ maturity as they aren't hindered by friendship.
    You'd also need to do thorough background checks to ensure the person hasn't just been pretending- checking their warn/ jail history as well as monitor their PMs and how they talk in game which is very tedious and time consuming.

Not to mention the majority of players want to be a PR because they think it will allow them perks to get them ahead quickly which is not the case. This is why you often see PRs who are popular players or who wanted to be staff resign after a few months when they realise how much work is involved. Or fired when they try to abuse.
    If players didn't have the misconception of what the PR team requires then you'd find the people that actually do apply are people who are dedicated to improving the server and the position rather than in it for the 'fame'/ benefits.

Whilst our current system isn't great, people who abuse their position are generally caught out and removed fairly quickly, and sometimes good staff are found as a result. The main issue is the staff team being so big which means frequent staff turnovers (resigning/ firings) which puts us in the situation where so many people have been hired/ fired/ resigned that we're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, which is why people who were less likely to ever be staff are being hired as there is nobody else. Not a lot can be done but if you guys want to ensure the staff are in check then stop making threads 'bashing' staff, just collect evidence of what they are doing wrong, submit tickets- don't make a fuss about it in game or try and create a which hunt and just leave it to the higher up staff checking the tickets to handle them.
    Instead of making people want to become a useless PR, tell them to start making Graphics, Levels, GANI's and Sound Effects to get hired to the team and to get weekly gralats.

RIGHT now only 5% people of graal knows what leveling is.

No offense, but stick to the crappy youtube videos you make.

Grand Theft Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraxGraal View Post
    i second this

Quote Originally Posted by BoraxGraal View Post
    but you say "no offense" so its ok also his videos are good and hes not working for you so go watch pewdiepie or something and calm yourself

Quote Originally Posted by RazFace View Post
    Most Staffs Are Teenagers / Young, It's not with thier personalities it's with thier age.

Which makes me accept thier flaws
    i think age dont realy matter if the staff is mature nice and doing good job but if they are not they are not and they should not be what they are older or younger so if the flaws are too bad they need to be warned/fired/something like this idk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post
    Pewdiepie is an autist with a IQ of 12.

Never seen him be serious. And his videos arent funny
    it was example but ok lol

Grand Theft Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i think age dont realy matter if the staff is mature nice and doing good job but if they are not they are not and they should not be what they are older or younger so if the flaws are too bad they need to be warned/fired/something like this idk

- - - Updated - - -

it was example but ok lol
    but if you made a youtube channel where you make graphics i would subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Theft Auto View Post
    but if you made a youtube channel where you make graphics i would subscribe
    look for"wrex wrex" if you want to keep talk with me pm me

Ace is fine- no need to replace/fire him
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Grand Theft Auto
    Ace needs to be fired. Bitzsam has to replace him. Or vendhin or Reno. Mature players

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ace is fine- no need to replace/fire him
    hired+++++++++++