Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Reason For So Many Admins Complaints?...

This message has nothing to do with this topic.
    Noxious Sculpture

"Knowledge is key, imagination is power."

Social Media:

Discord(may change username):BleachIsNoxious#7562

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJKxX View Post
    Well, last year, I was hired and fired in a matter of days to the LAT Team because old staff couldn't just let my past on a side. A lot of people with developing skills had a bad start and are not given a second chance... like my case.
    Hence there is only 3 LAT Staff's nowadays and all I wanted to do was help the server.

Moving on to the PR situation, Central Timzone (United States), if you free on an afternoon/night, all the staffs you will even see online in a WEEK are Chris Zephlyn, The Interviewer, Berries Pandavi, Bulletzone, Dan, Tricky, Raul, Amazing Ace, Xanthos, Elly, Tony Tetris, and Kareem. That is 12/??

And well, BitzSam who is the only staff that properly does his job, and replies to PM's more than 75% of the PR's mentioned above.

Anero is the other guy that also puts work in... last year without him.. who knows what would've been fun in the game.

In my opinion, Ace, does his job decently, but could add a little bit of touch to perfect it. I know life is main factor, but if you on this train, you need to full-fill the expectations right.

Out of 10 PM's you send a PR (smart questions, issues, whatever that is not dumb or meaningless spam), 3 will be replied.
    Ask BitzSam anything different in 10 PM's, 9 will be replied.
    Sometimes, some players past just cannot be put aside, let's say x players has over 60 warns, is known by the staff team (which is most of the time, a bad thing) and has been acting immaturely most of the time, that's just, too much.
    This is mostly due to the age I'd say, younger age, less maturity, even though for some cases, some young players are actually pretty mature. It just depends of the player himself.

About Central Timezone now, it is normal that you see less staffs during this period since Europe and Asia timezones is most likely to be night time or early in the morning, even though America has as of now the most staffs, not everyone logs in everyday, this is a volunteer job, there's no obligation that they should log in at a daily rate.

You're saying that only BitzSam (out of all other Development staffs) does his job properly ? Most of the Development staffs work in the shadows. If I take myself for the example, I'll mostly be in my house, working on scripts, managing projects/staffs etc... you'll hardly ever see me roaming around. I also rarely reply to PMs since I'm too focused on what I'm doing, and let's be honest here, I don't really have time to stop myself from doing what I'm doing every 3 seconds to reply to every PMs I get. PRs are there for that hence why their position is "Player Relations". Same goes for most of the Development staffs, we don't have the time to play around, because if we do, projects are undone and ends up delayed.

Anero (and staffs who helped him) got the chance to make something he/they wanted, it ended up great. If MPX didn't happen, there would of been something else instead.

As we always said, IRL > Era. Real life has to be prioritized over Era.

Now to PMs, do you know the amount of PMs a single PR gets ? (And I know what I'm talking about since I've been a PR for a year and a half) you'd be really surprised to see that when a PR logs in he already has about 10-15 offline PMs to read and answer, but wait, now that he's online, it's worse. If I recall properly, during my PR period, I'd get around 100 to 300 PMs for the time I'd be logged in. Of course it fluctuates depending on how long you've been online. You should also take in consideration that PRs doesn't only answer PMs but also have to check uploads which is, time consuming since every single frame has to be checked. They also have to investigate reports, which is what takes the most time for a PR. Now you're like "Oh wait, 15 minutes passed by while I've been doing uplaods/reports and I now have 50 PMs".
    Being part of the PR Team isn't an easy job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    Sometimes, some players past just cannot be put aside, let's say x players has over 60 warns, is known by the staff team (which is most of the time, a bad thing) and has been acting immaturely most of the time, that's just, too much.
    This is mostly due to the age I'd say, younger age, less maturity, even though for some cases, some young players are actually pretty mature. It just depends of the player himself.

About Central Timezone now, it is normal that you see less staffs during this period since Europe and Asia timezones is most likely to be night time or early in the morning, even though America has as of now the most staffs, not everyone logs in everyday, this is a volunteer job, there's no obligation that they should log in at a daily rate.

You're saying that only BitzSam (out of all other Development staffs) does his job properly ? Most of the Development staffs work in the shadows. If I take myself for the example, I'll mostly be in my house, working on scripts, managing projects/staffs etc... you'll hardly ever see me roaming around. I also rarely reply to PMs since I'm too focused on what I'm doing, and let's be honest here, I don't really have time to stop myself from doing what I'm doing every 3 seconds to reply to every PMs I get. PRs are there for that hence why their position is "Player Relations". Same goes for most of the Development staffs, we don't have the time to play around, because if we do, projects are undone and ends up delayed.

Anero (and staffs who helped him) got the chance to make something he/they wanted, it ended up great. If MPX didn't happen, there would of been something else instead.

Now to PMs, do you know the amount of PMs a single PR gets ? (And I know what I'm talking about since I've been a PR for a year and a half) you'd be really surprised to see that when a PR logs in he already has about 10-15 offline PMs to read and answer, but wait, now that he's online, it's worse. If I recall properly, during my PR period, I'd get around 100 to 300 PMs for the time I'd be logged in. Of course it fluctuates depending on how long you've been online. You should also take in consideration that PRs doesn't only answer PMs but also have to check uploads which is, time consuming since every single frame has to be checked. They also have to investigate reports, which is what takes the most time for a PR. Now you're like "Oh wait, 15 minutes passed by while I've been doing uplaods/reports and I now have 50 PMs".
    i really agree with that,pr a hard job players keep saying that the pr doing nothing in graal just jailed players and host events ,its not replies too over 100 pm in a day its a hard thing .
    Overlord In your Service

Not to mention sometimes you're dealing with an important issue that requires long-term attention (Maybe catching a gani hacker at start or something) and you don't have time to deal with a lot of questions.

However, not to sound cynical but I take pride in terms of answering questions, if I don't respond it's usually because I'm busy or hosting events, otherwise I'll probably give you an answer. This should be the case for all PRs, I know some don't respond to requests for dolls or whatnot but tbh legitimate questions should be answered quickly and to the best of our abilities

As for online time, you've got to remember this isn't our real "job" - It's volunteer work, we aren't given anything for it. I'd say it's reasonable for PRs to live their lives and not spend every hour on Era, as I know some of the more committed players are. Of course, standards and minimums should be in place, and you can be sure that staff who are inactive for long without valid reasons will be dealt with.
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Not to mention sometimes you're dealing with an important issue that requires long-term attention (Maybe catching a gani hacker at start or something) and you don't have time to deal with a lot of questions.

However, not to sound cynical but I take pride in terms of answering questions, if I don't respond it's usually because I'm busy or hosting events, otherwise I'll probably give you an answer. This should be the case for all PRs, I know some don't respond to requests for dolls or whatnot but tbh legitimate questions should be answered quickly and to the best of our abilities

As for online time, you've got to remember this isn't our real "job" - It's volunteer work, we aren't given anything for it. I'd say it's reasonable for PRs to live their lives and not spend every hour on Era, as I know some of the more committed players are. Of course, standards and minimums should be in place, and you can be sure that staff who are inactive for long without valid reasons will be dealt with.
    Beautiful, A Pr who has the meaning of Pr correct. I remember when I wanted to become a Pr for "fame", then it became more of a love to assist. Although I am not a Pr, helping by any means meant a lot to me. To be honest, the best Pr's are the ones who don't react to public opinion. They don't need to prove anything but know they help out with the server.
    That's devotion to volunteer work to improve the server. Well said by Xanthos.

Can I have your doll? lol
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Can I have your doll? lol
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No.
    rude, k.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer