Thread: New Starter Pistol Buff??!!

New Starter Pistol Buff??!!

Why buff so much? This is insane lmao. 8 damage... This devalues almost all guns. It is literally good in spar. It's 50 gralats .-.
    There is only one reason this would make sense to me: So more new players would stay. Maybe the gun will be way more fun for people who just joined. I guess it makes sense this way?
    Idk, this confuses me so much lol

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I can see it buffed from 4 damage in good to 5 damage in good shape with 6 damage in perfect. Other than that, with advancements in weaponry, I agree with the statistical changes as it allows new players to have some form of defense against pro players. This was an update long needed in my opinion.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    You have to understand, a lot of the map has good weapons.

Damage isn't the only thing that adds value to a gun. Thats like saying Neo rifle or taurus revolver for 5k and 10k is better than the m4 and the same as the BAR because they do 10 damage.

Ak47 does 7-8 damage and thats only 2.5k you can make that in a few hours. The start shotgun for 500 gralats does 10 damage.

If you think it's good or op by all means use it, but it certainly isn't the new m4. You guys just think it's so strong because you're probably used to the starter pistol almost being impossible to get a kill with.

Everyones main complaint about era being p2w is that new players just get destroyed and have no chance of enjoyment because their guns suck, well now their starting gun is buffed and they have a chance to be somewhat competitive.
    Even still they probably won't do well with it as most of them probably won't know about speed boost which is basically an essential perk to have

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Damage isn't the only thing that adds value to a gun. Thats like saying Neo rifle or taurus revolver for 5k and 10k is better than the m4 and the same as the BAR because they do 10 damage.

Ak47 does 7-8 damage and thats only 2.5k you can make that in a few hours. The start shotgun for 500 gralats does 10 damage.

If you think it's good or op by all means use it, but it certainly isn't the new m4. You guys just think it's so strong because you're probably used to the starter pistol almost being impossible to get a kill with.

Everyones main complaint about era being p2w is that new players just get destroyed and have no chance of enjoyment because their guns suck, well now their starting gun is buffed and they have a chance to be somewhat competitive.
    Even still they probably won't do well with it as most of them probably won't know about speed boost which is basically an essential perk to have
    I don't play anymore but good choice on buffing that pistol.

Looong overdue.
    Roaming.