1 20.00%
  • Maybe!

0 0%
  • Need to think about it!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [JOB] A new job idea?

[JOB] A new job idea?

I have had the one in mind for a while now, It's a job that gives the player the ability to buy an axe from huts located around town, Or huts that could be found in large forest density areas; With said axe you can chop down large or small trees, When you chop a tree down items called 'Wood' and 'Branches' Gets saved to your inventory, After you have chopped down 20 trees; Like digging said axe will start to lower in cutting capability meaning the player would need to buy a new axe (Axe's can cost around $50) to cut trees faster.

The items that the trees drop ('Wood' and 'Branches') These can be sold for around $20 - $70 gralats at available huts around the city, Each 'Branch' or 'Wood' that you sell changes price every time.

For said axe, if you are a VIP, You can have a custom camo on the axe if you wish.

A feel this job would be a great addition to Era, This job gives us players a new thing to look forward to each day, This job gives you more gralats than most other jobs around Graal and would be an extremely popular job (After digging).
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Ol west?

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

On Era, Instead of trash picking, We can have Tree cutting or both.
    Add me on Era - Clooft

Interesting, I kind of like it. But it seems we are in a way copying ol wests jobs...
    I'm not just saying this idea like people have said fishing and farming.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Yea, I understand your point; But Tree cutting will bring a new thing to graal, It may be on west already, Whats the harm of having it here?
    Add me on Era - Clooft

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    On Era, Instead of trash picking, We can have Tree cutting or both.
    Trash picking is a significant way to get tro in the trade tables and is an effective job source if you get a lot. Considering they added new tables at Speedy's Pizza to provide a temporary safe haven for the lack of jobs, I don't see this as being a useful one unless it develops a price mark at the trade tables. Either way, tree chopping in pk areas..rip. You don't think it'll be like the trees last year during fall season? People literally killed each other for an acorn and a mysterious bag, sometimes there'd be tons of people at once.

Eh, its like copying from Ol'west and pasting it here... I dunno but i definitely dont think it should be replaced for trash picking, not at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Eh, its like copying from Ol'west and pasting it here... I dunno but i definitely dont think it should be replaced for trash picking, not at all.

If you think about it, Ol' West, iZone and iEra all have mining, just in different styles, like in iZone you have to find rocks during missions and get the robots to mine it. You can even have multiple robots and there's no leveling up. I don't see tree cutting being a thing in iEra though, unless it's like made into our own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    If you think about it, Ol' West, iZone and iEra all have mining, just in different styles, like in iZone you have to find rocks during missions and get the robots to mine it. You can even have multiple robots and there's no leveling up. I don't see tree cutting being a thing in iEra though, unless it's like made into our own thing.
    True words, but there are many reasons why tree cutting shouldn't be in Era, 1. It ruins the whole theme 2. The gfx team would have to make different types of trees 3. Considering there are between 1900-3000 players on each day, there wouldn't be enough trees to make a good salary for everyone who wants to cut trees, unless they fill Era with trees, which would be a disaster. Its not a bad idea, but it doesn't fit into Era.

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    True words, but there are many reasons why tree cutting shouldn't be in Era, 1. It ruins the whole theme 2. The gfx team would have to make different types of trees 3. Considering there are between 1900-3000 players on each day, there wouldn't be enough trees to make a good salary for everyone who wants to cut trees, unless they fill Era with trees, which would be a disaster. Its not a bad idea, but it doesn't fit into Era.

Agreed. I can already see the massacres. The noobs screaming, the pros laughing. Anyways /closethread reason pointed deed is done gg.