Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

I just hope this turns out good and i get my account back...he scammed me first so i scammed him back, it's justice... please give me a chance. i dont want my account being given to that scammer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Well this is an interesting story about one account. (2 stories)
    He scammed it from me and complained when i stole it back from him.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/j3evGyZ <- accidently deleted it here it is http://imgur.com/Bxlmuc5
    http://imgur.com/MjqeVFW
    That's proof right there
    I sent that to casper as proof he's the scammer i can even show you OLD emails i used by storing Google Play cards on the account if that's not enough proof, Adam (TFL) uses iphone so he CANT recharge google play cards on it
    And if it was his email he would know the date he created it he wouldn't try randomly
    Last edited by Prancer; 01-19-2017 at 01:21 AM.
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I just hope this turns out good and i get my account back...he scammed me first so i scammed him back, it's justice... please give me a chance. i dont want my account being given to that scammer

- - - Updated - - -

He scammed it from me and complained when i stole it back from him.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/j3evGyZ <- accidently deleted it here it is http://imgur.com/Bxlmuc5
    http://imgur.com/MjqeVFW
    That's proof right there
    I sent that to casper as proof he's the scammer i can even show you OLD emails i used by storing Google Play cards on the account if that's not enough proof, Adam (TFL) uses iphone so he CANT recharge google play cards on it
    And if it was his email he would know the date he created it he wouldn't try randomly
    If you have permission to post this here thn thats fine but you need their consent. If you thought I was challenging you in anyway by posting proof I'm sorry, thats not what I meant.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

If you have permission to post this here thn thats fine but you need their consent. If you thought I was challenging you in anyway by posting proof I'm sorry, thats not what I meant.
    I don't think it matters at this point. Since there's no way he's going to let him use it.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I don't think it matters at this point. Since there's no way he's going to let him use it.
    Alright then...

Don't share accounts.
    Said it enough times.

Honestly should be more punishments for both parties for people caught doing it. The person sharing their account isn't exactly innocent of doing anything as they are sharing the account in the first place most likely for that person to pk/spar/ do events for them which devalues and defeats the purpose of obtaining certain reward items.

Honestly, half the people that complain to be about certain gun changes and that they "spent time earning the gun" probably didn't even as someone else on their account most likely did.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't share accounts.
    Said it enough times.

Honestly should be more punishments for both parties for people caught doing it. The person sharing their account isn't exactly innocent of doing anything as they are sharing the account in the first place most likely for that person to pk/spar/ do events for them which devalues and defeats the purpose of obtaining certain reward items.

Honestly, half the people that complain to be about certain gun changes and that they "spent time earning the gun" probably didn't even as someone else on their account most likely did.
    SO true I know so many people that share accounts lol

Don't share accounts.
    Said it enough times.

Not me

Well this is an interesting story about one account. (2 stories)
    I hope no pun was intended... and wow, id like to know the results of this. I hope the innocent one wins.

That's not true

Don't share accounts.
    Said it enough times.

I was not sharing the account he pretended to be an admin as xanthos to scam me pretending he needs to check if I've ever been jailed so I gave it him then I noticed the email I got was in the wrong name then I went to my gmail and tha password was changed I can give you all the details about the Graal account and gmail account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I really wanted my account back, he scammed it and i felt horrible please forgive me, as i wanted it really bad i came up with that. I mean all my effort got stolen by my stupidity. Now my account is being given to that scammer

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm really sad about this... i worked really hard on the account.. I'm sorry Xanthos and i can show you proof that the account is MINE and show you some screenshots about TFL's chat with me
    This is not true because you can check the recent purchases came from my iPhone and older ones from my dads tablet using google play

all these impersonators lol..
    Man
    There should be a rule where all admins must have their own custom
    As far as I know berries/berry and xanthos r the only PRs without a custom