Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this fair?

Is this fair?

My iEra acc was scammed, the scammer is called TFL after a couple of weeks i obtained MY email and he's crying and complaining about it, It's MY account, not his. He taste a dose of his own medicine, he scammed me, i got my account back. And he's crying about it and telling me that Xenthors gonna transfer all my items to his account, is this even fair?
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I am pretty confident they don't do account transfers. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Xen? Isn't he a pr?
    He can't transfer accounts

He can't transfer accounts, you have nothing to worry about.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Interesting. Funny how one can stoop so low they make a thread deflecting their actions to others.

It's amusing to see your claims when I have received concrete proof that it was scamming on your part.

There isn't even a staff called "Xenthor", that's the exact same mistake you made in your scamming and staff impersonation attempts.

There's only Zenthor, an SPR who's resigned quite a while ago, and me, and quite honestly I don't see how anyone with basic iEra knowledge can mistake me for a high staff, I'm too much of a noob
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Snk only do transfers if your email is deleted.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Interesting. Funny how one can stoop so low they make a thread deflecting their actions to others.

It's amusing to see your claims when I have received concrete proof that it was scamming on your part.

There isn't even a staff called "Xenthor", that's the exact same mistake you made in your scamming and staff impersonation attempts.

There's only Zenthor, an SPR who's resigned quite a while ago, and me, and quite honestly I don't see how anyone with basic iEra knowledge can mistake me for a high staff, I'm too much of a noob
    It's hard to remember ur username ok

Your no noob, k. Your pro

I really wanted my account back, he scammed it and i felt horrible please forgive me, as i wanted it really bad i came up with that. I mean all my effort got stolen by my stupidity. Now my account is being given to that scammer

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm really sad about this... i worked really hard on the account.. I'm sorry Xanthos and i can show you proof that the account is MINE and show you some screenshots about TFL's chat with me
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Well this is an interesting story about one account. (2 stories)