View Poll Results: Do you want it to be changed back?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Number of items u can drop at a time

Banned

Number of items u can drop at a time

So idk if its just me but this new only drop one item thing is lame. You cant donate anything without paying 100 graalats. I know it was changed due to scams but to be honest they still go on and if they are smart and read the message they can be prevented. Im not saying the tables are bad I actually like how easy it is do superrare trades. All im saying is let us drop how ever many items we want or whatever quantity we want to drop. Let me know what you guys think

I heard it was to prevent people from duplicating items, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me anymore, I can finally give an excuse why not to donate anymore XD

I hate the new drop amount thing. Say you're basing, your healer runs out of healing bombs and he needs some. You should be able to go quick give them some. Or if someone needs gas or bombs. Also giving shovels to your friends so you can dig together. What if you want to make a small trade with a gang member. If you sell a lolli go example for 75 sellables. By the time you spend 100 gralats on the trade you pretty much donate a lolli. If you want to exchange sellables with a friend or something. Please change this back.

Why does it matter any way it only takes one drop to drop a superrare i mean honestly.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    SO um thank you MasterBaw for understanding my point. #.X you dont get it I said besides the fact of supers.

Ik what you mean, It also sucks for people who pick mushrooms because now you cant save them up. Due to the limit of holding 200 in one color. Also It cleared alot of my inventory by dropping those freebie items in my house.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.