Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: GANI Application! Hiring!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    Age doesn't matter too much. Magic did say you have to be 16+, however If you Ganis are AMAZING, I think they would re-consider.
    (Lying about your application can get you fired, I've been told).
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thanks Mark that's gonna help a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Age doesn't matter too much. Magic did say you have to be 16+, however If you Ganis are AMAZING, I think they would re-consider.
    How are they gonna find out tho

Banned
    which is why you are required to verify your age via discord voice chat

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Thanks Mark that's gonna help a lot

- - - Updated - - -

How are they gonna find out tho
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...of-their-voice

Anyway back on-topic: Goodluck to all who apply
    Just be Honest in your Application.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 08-09-2017 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Off-topic.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

What if the person is rly 16+ but doesn't look or sound like one HUh

- - - Updated - - -

Or the opposite

Banned
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...of-their-voice

Anyway back on-topic: Goodluck to all who apply
    Just be Honest in your Application.
    Fake news. blah blah blah 15 char limit

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    which is why you are required to verify your age via discord voice chat
    I'm 17 but my voice isn't insanely manly deep so i don't see the point in this for not everyone has a deep voice. Voice can't really prove age lol if that's what you're referring to. I know 15 year olds with a deeper voice than me.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I'm 17 but my voice isn't insanely manly deep so i don't see the point in this for not everyone has a deep voice. Voice can't really prove age lol if that's what you're referring to. I know 15 year olds with a deeper voice than me.
    i don't make the rules, i enforce them

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Application Answers:

NAME: Your name
    Yes

I'm 17
    I live in California
    GRAAL ID: Your graalid - if you have been banned/jailed make new account
    I have been jailed but I'm not going to lie

Questions:
    -Write a small paragraph about yourself, what are your hobbies?
    Don't put much here, they try to see if you will be busy
    Really?
    -How often do you play GraalOnline Era?
    Every single day for 5 hours at least
    Pretty accurate for me actually

-Have you ever worked for a Graal server before? If yes, which one(s)?
    If you have, post them here, if not, lie and make up a playerworlds server
    Yeah I've worked for 3 actually

-As a Gani Team member for GraalOnline Era, youÂ’ll be required to create ganis on a stable schedule, and make sure theyÂ’re quality pieces of work. Please rate your ganis on a scale from 1-10. Why do you rate yourself at that level?
    9/10, don't come off too arrogant but also demonstrate your amazing skills
    True

-How long have you been making ganis? And what is your favorite thing about making ganis?
    You've been making them for 3-4 months, your favorite thing about making ganis is making something and seeing it come to life
    I've been making ganis so much longer than that.
    -What's the difference between using 'body.png' and 'BODY'?
    I do know the answer actually

-Why do we clear unused sprites after finishing a gani?
    no idea what this question is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer l0l
    If you don't know this you don't know how to gani.

-What is single direction used for?
    no idea what this question is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer
    Literally the easiest question in the application

-Have you ever used the online graalshop before? If yes, do you know how to cut sprites, use rotate and light effects as well?
    You use it a lot. no idea what the rest is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer l0l
    Not everyone has access to the online editor so it's understandable if you haven't used it.

Honestly I can see someone doing this but if you think that's how everyone does it, then you are just underestimating the amount of skill people have in Gani'ing.
    Application Answers:

Yes

Wouldn't be surprised if someone did this but thank god I'm 17
    I don't get what you're trying to say.

Lying about this will lower your chances of getting hired. I mean they will eventually find out who you really are so there's no point in lying.

Questions:
    Honestly I think this is an important part of any application. Not that I know exactly why it's asked, but they probably do want to know how busy you are. But then again they might want to know your personality and what kind of person you are. Basically saying what kind of a staff you would be if you were to be hired. Just my thoughts though.

Pretty accurate for me actually lol

Uh you do realize that they can just type in the server name and join the server... Would be stupid to make up a server.

-As a Gani Team member for GraalOnline Era, youÂ’ll be required to create ganis on a stable schedule, and make sure theyÂ’re quality pieces of work. Please rate your ganis on a scale from 1-10. Why do you rate yourself at that level?
    True

-How long have you been making ganis? And what is your favorite thing about making ganis? You've been making them for 3-4 months, your favorite thing about making ganis is making something and seeing it come to life
    I'm pretty sure not everyone has been making Ganis for 3-4 months. I've been making ganis for a pretty long time now so this isn't really accurate.

no idea what this question is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer l0l
    I do know it actually
    One of the easiest questions...

no idea what this question is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer
    Literally the easiest question in the application. I don't know how you can't know this even if you have only been doing Ganis for like 1 month.

-Have you ever used the online graalshop before? If yes, do you know how to cut sprites, use rotate and light effects as well?
    You use it a lot. no idea what the rest is asking, if you're serious about this application, you should known the answer l0l
    Not everyone has access to the online editor so it's understandable if you haven't used it.

Honestly I can see someone doing this but if you think that's how everyone does it, then you are just underestimating the amount of skill people have in Gani'ing.
    [/QUOTE]
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Application Answers:

Yes

Wouldn't be surprised if someone did this but thank god I'm 17
    I don't get what you're trying to say.

Lying about this will lower your chances of getting hired. I mean they will eventually find out who you really are so there's no point in lying.

Questions:
    Honestly I think this is an important part of any application. Not that I know exactly why it's asked, but they probably do want to know how busy you are. But then again they might want to know your personality and what kind of person you are. Basically saying what kind of a staff you would be if you were to be hired. Just my thoughts though.

Pretty accurate for me actually lol

Uh you do realize that they can just type in the server name and join the server... Would be stupid to make up a server.

True

-How long have you been making ganis? And what is your favorite thing about making ganis? You've been making them for 3-4 months, your favorite thing about making ganis is making something and seeing it come to life
    I'm pretty sure not everyone has been making Ganis for 3-4 months. I've been making ganis for a pretty long time now so this isn't really accurate.

I do know it actually
    One of the easiest questions...

Literally the easiest question in the application. I don't know how you can't know this even if you have only been doing Ganis for like 1 month.

[/QUOTE]

its called satire