Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GANI Application! Hiring!

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Too bad there's no legit gani editor on Mac.
    You still can use Zodiacs online editor, and once hired you'll most likely get access to it on Era aswell. It's waaay better than the offline editor.

Sincerly,
    Aoi

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    You still can use Zodiacs online editor, and once hired you'll most likely get access to it on Era aswell. It's waaay better than the offline editor.
    U need to type /graalshop
    @terry u might find it confusing at the beginning but you'll get used to it in a few weeks

yes the online editor on zodiac should work fine, and indeed once you get hired you'll only use the online editor

I know nothing about Gani.

Good luck to all applicants tho!
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

I have feelings that Aoi and someone else who isn't active on forums will get hired

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I have feelings that Aoi and someone else who isn't active on forums will get hired
    To be honest, I'm actually too lazy to gani them at all. Maybe I'll change my opinion during within the next weeks. I don't even play Era, I'm just using this forum to get feedback regarding my development work (ganis, will maybe post something else in the future besides ganis aswell). I don't know if forum activity is mandatory, on the other hand there are mods here so it should be fine. But thanks for your compliment.

Sincerly,
    Aoi

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Haha no i doubt it.
    To be honest, I'm actually too lazy to gani them at all. Maybe I'll change my opinion during within the next weeks. I don't even play Era, I'm just using this forum to get feedback regarding my development work (ganis, will maybe post something else in the future besides ganis aswell). I don't know if forum activity is mandatory, on the other hand there are mods here so it should be fine. But thanks for your compliment.
    I only have to do the second attack and on-back for the sword. But I just have to say guys if you really work on it, it would only take 2-3 days to finish all the ganis for a gun. Maybe even 1-2 days. That is if all of them are good XD
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

wtf jimmy
    It took me 10 hours to finish all the gun ganis ~psst I'm not applying

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Haha no i doubt it.
    I only have to do the second attack and on-back for the sword. But I just have to say guys if you really work on it, it would only take 2-3 days to finish all the ganis for a gun. Maybe even 1-2 days. That is if all of them are good XD
    Melee > Guns, since they require more creativity imo. Gun walk, idle and fire is pretty simple; only the reload takes a bit time. I usually need 1,5 hours to create a gun including minor effects like this (charging itself, red glow ingame):
    down:

left:

right:

(though I like the left reload more than the right one, was playing around).

Just took a look at the melee and I like the artwork but I think it's rotation lacks a bit, would need to rotate sprites myself but I'm too lazy for that :0)
    https://gyazo.com/4e74934e2afcc9fddd6d40c21c17f16b If I really would apply, I think I'd atleast add some particle effect to it but does Era use them at all?

Sincerly,
    Aoi

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    wtf jimmy
    It took me 10 hours to finish all the gun ganis ~psst I'm not applying
    Yeah I know that but when you have something else to do, I do it in 1-2 days. On weekends usually like 2-3 hours. Sometimes 4 but 1-2 days isn't long.

- - - Updated - - -

Melee > Guns, since they require more creativity imo.
    I'm quite aware of that... It's not really an opinion it's a fact. Melees usually have more animations than the guns. Like the dual saber ,for example, spins around when you attack.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!