Thread: Yay but help

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Why the use of VPN?
    So it changes my IP address to avoid getting caught in the IP system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Oh come on it doesn't hurt

lol I know you already did....
    Lmao no I didn't i just Pmd Ace on Forums yesterday, and i have no idea if he replied or not.

Banned
    You realise as long as you use a vpn you'll probably continue to be jailed.

When you use a VPN, there's a decent chance you're using the same ip in iera that someone else has in the past- and if they've been banned you will too.
    There's not much you can do to escape that. We suggest you don't use them for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

When you use a VPN, there's a decent chance you're using the same ip in iera that someone else has in the past- and if they've been banned you will too.
    There's not much you can do to escape that. We suggest you don't use them for this reason.
    I know it is not my problem but i'm curious about the use of VPN and this current situation.
    If his brother consistently keeps getting jailed, how will this person avoid the jail as well? I also know VPN is not the answer because of the chance of getting an IP with a jail on it.
    I propose possibly changing your system IP Address manually instead of risking the VPN swapping the IP address for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

So now what is the best thing i can do? Turn off VPN and have a 100% chance of getting jailed again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I propose possibly changing your system IP Address manually
    And how do i do that?

What Operating System do you use? Ill be happy to assist

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Finally i got released, only with the use of VPN, sadly, my poor bro got his jail time reset AGAIN! Rn if i log on to graal without VPN ill most likely be jailed, i need help with what i should do? Any admins that can at least guide me to what i should do?

Oh forgot to tell you! Member my jail time got reset 5 times all you have to do is delete the app you got jailed on and then redownload the app you got jailed on then open the app,it will bring you to a jail screen or say the account with the name you typed doesn't exist. All you do is close the app then reopen the app. It should bring you to the jail screen with the official hours you were jailed for. All you need to do is AFK the hours on that redownloaded app. And then you will be unjailed then sign into your account when your unjailed and then you should be freed! That's what I did and it finally unjailed me please reply if it works!

Quote Originally Posted by NothingButNick View Post
    Oh forgot to tell you! Member my jail time got reset 5 times all you have to do is delete the app you got jailed on and then redownload the app you got jailed on then open the app,it will bring you to a jail screen or say the account with the name you typed doesn't exist. All you do is close the app then reopen the app. It should bring you to the jail screen with the official hours you were jailed for. All you need to do is AFK the hours on that redownloaded app. And then you will be unjailed then sign into your account when your unjailed and then you should be freed! That's what I did and it finally unjailed me please reply if it works!
    That has been patched awhile back, as well as the choice of AFK hours has always been there, this will not help you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    That has been patched awhile back, as well as the choice of AFK hours has always been there, this will not help you at all.
    I just did it and it worked lol? So don't go saying stuff that isn't true