Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Viability of...

hwaryun

Viability of...

So recently, after trying to win anything at the last five auctions and coming short, I decided that I would just stick to buying a shop weapon.

Back when the BAR was released, I know that it had 25 clip and amazingly low freeze. I also know that since then, a lot of things have certainly changed with the weapon, the most prominent one that I am aware of is the 20 clip size. However, I am still curious- is it still viable all around today?

I understand that with the recent emergence of the exotic weapons (which I have yet to see, albeit I haven't been on for long periods of time) and preexisting event coin weapons may outclass the BAR in many ways, do you guys still use it to streak, spar and pk?

If not, I am curious to see what other alternatives you have to offer, whether it be the GM4 or the shipka (which I have).

Oh, and I don't like PBP/ AA12.

Don't worry, the Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is the most popular gun in Era and the most used, you do not need to worry about replacing it and is still buyable
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Its still really really good, its just because of the hype around all the new guns that people use that kind of keeps the BAR in the shadows, no need to mention it is the most used and very effective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I look at exotic weapons, then I look at my bar (sees 4,000 bars) I don't feel special anymore. I like rarity weapons, hate when I use a common gun I bought with a lot of money.

- - - Updated - - -

So to answer your question, I do still use it to base, (spar would being in hate so no for that), the hit timer for pk is so bad, I wouldn't consider Bar being good for its money for pk anymore. I don't have gun suggestion though, I would much rather continue striking at auction rather than buying a gun that would be regretted later on.

hwaryun
    I don't mind the amount of people who have bar. Chances are, all the auctions times already have or will have copies running around anyways so rarity isn't an issue for me.

So you think that BAR isn't worth the 200k?

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    I don't mind the amount of people who have bar. Chances are, all the auctions times already have or will have copies running around anyways so rarity isn't an issue for me.

So you think that BAR isn't worth the 200k?
    I don't think bar is worth 200k anymore, I could buy a gun just for spar, another gun just for pk, and another gun just for basing, that add up to 200k that's better than bar.
    My mind set:
    M107-pk
    Pdw: spar and pk
    Yes Bar is top for basing but.... in place of that, I'd use... please suggest here. but fr... Bar is ok, but I would refund it if I could.

- - - Updated - - -

In conclusion... if you don't want to figure all this out and want a decent job done, BAR is the way to go.

I mean
    I knew I wouldn't use bar so I didn't buy it
    I'd rather have other guns such as PBP and GM4

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I don't think bar is worth 200k anymore, I could buy a gun just for spar, another gun just for pk, and another gun just for basing, that add up to 200k that's better than bar.
    My mind set:
    M107-pk
    Pdw: spar and pk
    Yes Bar is top for basing but.... in place of that, I'd use... please suggest here. but fr... Bar is ok, but I would refund it if I could.

- - - Updated - - -

In conclusion... if you don't want to figure all this out and want a decent job done, BAR is the way to go.
    Speaking of M107's, why aren't PSG's more prevalent in threads?
    I would think that a gun that costs less than the M107 and requires a certain amount of kills might actually be better than the M107 itself.

Marg hush >.>
    You have all the ion weapons. Of course you aren't going to use the BAR.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Don't worry, the Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) is the most popular gun in Era and the most used, you do not need to worry about replacing it and is still buyable
    Lol who said it was the mos popular.

Everyone knows the Dual Uzis you get from Chrisz's are the most popular gun.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thyme View Post
    Speaking of M107's, why aren't PSG's more prevalent in threads?
    I would think that a gun that costs less than the M107 and requires a certain amount of kills might actually be better than the M107 itself.

Marg hush >.>
    You have all the ion weapons. Of course you aren't going to use the BAR.
    Ya, psg is way better.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer