So as all you are aware, in era theres a thing called "Treadmills" which is located in the Gym right under the spar complex up at Northridge. So when you run on a Treadmill, you gain a speed boost (you basically move 2x or so faster) which can really change the game for you and every 15 minutes you run on the treadmill, you gain a week of speed boost (not bad) and the best part is, is that it stacks. Wow~
Since it stacks, it sparked a question within me.
-How many times can it stack? (A friend a mine have said that he uses a noob account and run on the treadmill all night but his speedboost expires within 3 days, so is it a possible glitch?)
Ever since I found a way to afk on the treadmill, I've been letting my character run while i sleep (at night ofc) but every morning I wake up, the Green/Progress bar would be either half full or close to full. Which is a good indication of your progression towards the boost but don't you ever wonder if its possible for Admin to put a npc to tell you exactly when does your Speed Boost expires? (I personally think it would be extremely useful and you don't have to wait everytime to fill the bar inorder to know how long your Boost lasts.) It should be easy for the admins to do since they have previously shown us that they can show our character information, which can be seen in the "Furniture Purchased History" by an npc in a house at start area and even the VIP system (shows us how long of something we have left).