Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 30K Spar Mask

30K Spar Mask

I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about this but can't seem to find it so i'm making another just to get quick answers.

I did an edit of the 30k mask and you guys can post your opinions on it. Still working on it and you have an option with or without the gas tank.
    I also wanted to make sure it still relatively resembles the old mask- You probably won't be getting an updated mask that looks completely different to the current.

RED OR GOLD?

Last edited by BiTzSam; 01-21-2017 at 11:48 AM.

its really nice and the first one looks a badass mask
    Overlord In your Service

Left n middle ones r cool

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about this but can't seem to find it so i'm making another just to get quick answers.

I did an edit of the 30k mask and you guys can post your opinions on it. Still working on it and you have an option with or without the gas tank.
    I also wanted to make sure it still relatively resembles the old mask- You probably won't be getting an updated mask that looks completely different to the current.

(Also the black visor is transparent, i'll post a picture of it on my character)

Lower the spars for it

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    very cool
    make it glow

I guess they like the golden one more

Quote Originally Posted by bitzsam View Post
    i'm pretty sure i saw a thread about this but can't seem to find it so i'm making another just to get quick answers.

I also wanted to make sure it still relatively resembles the old mask- you probably won't be getting an updated mask that looks completely different to the current.

(also the black visor is transparent, i'll post a picture of it on my character)

edit

another option is a gold and black version as the gold was removed from the 50k and replaced with diamond.
    lower the spars for it

The spar requirements aren't being lowered for it.

The majority of people so far have said they prefer the gold at least from the people with it ingame

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Added gold for now

I don't feel that it's worth 30k spar wins and now the hat looks slightly like handcuffs crypt hat especially from the sides. I think everyone would rather have a overall revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    I don't feel that it's worth 30k spar wins and now the hat looks slightly like handcuffs crypt hat especially from the sides. I think everyone would rather have a overall revamp
    I kept the main shape of the original hat when doing the side view. I don't even know of the gang handcuffs/ what their hat looks like but if you think it's the same, then changes are they had edited from the old 30k mask.
    Not doing a brand new hat as then people will think they can request others hats to be redone as well.

I'm not to sure how you can evaluate the hat's worth I mean if you think that mask isn't worth 30k you could say the 50k isn't worth 50k as both are the same type of design (black mask, gold/ diamond trim).

As far as ingame feedback goes I am yet to receive any negative opinions on the new hat so far