Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make Graal Great Again! (Im serious)

Make Graal Great Again! (Im serious)

Yes the title explains what im about to say...

Many, many people i know who play graal complain how bad this game is etc., and how they liked it so much better in the past, around the years, 2011, 2012-2014, it was wayy better, the staff were more reliable, the community was more lively and even the in-game updates were much more frequent! I suggest bringing back many of the stuff that were in the past, not an exact copy, but something similar, maybe even do something with the tileset. Before i continue, i know a lot of people will say "what's in the past is the past" or "the past shouldn't be brought back up", well if the past was what we loved and preferred, surely it won't be bad to have a taste of it once again.

The point of this thread is not to make era like it was in the past, that would be stupid, the point is to focus on doing what made Era a good game in the past, that includes: more frequent updates (this leads the community to be more lively), More staff to support the old Staff that are struggling and getting hate, Renovate most of the old shops and buildings (ex: 187 Guns), Bringing back the old iEra gangster type music (i loved that) and the most important thing, IMPROVE THE MESSED UP JAIL LOOP THAT HAS OCCURRED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH.

I think that this would liven up the community and make players actually play instead of logging on, holding up a candle and standing infront of table door, this way there would be more players participating at Spars, MPX, Bases and whatever else there is.
    I understand this is not an easy task at all, but it definitely wasn't in the past, even though we enjoyed it, in the end it was worth it.

Any of u agree with me or is this idea crap?

lol players change and the game changed everything changed
    Overlord In your Service

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    I think that this would liven up the community and make players actually play instead of logging on, holding up a candle and standing infront of table door
    Ouch...That slap in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

There are constantly new things being added to Era. I don't think any other online game gets as much added to it as frequently as Era does. There is a lot of work put into it by staff members and that is an understatement.

Another nice part about Era is it doesn't go down for maintenance. The server is pretty much always running.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 01-22-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    yeah
    things are always very delayed / cancelled
    be it contests, updates or whatever lol
    and some things never get fixed xd
    like your jail loop hahahaha
    in-game gang image upload
    and upload house within 2 hrs refund price npc
    and some glitches

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Yes the title explains what im about to say...

Many, many people i know who play graal complain how bad this game is etc., and how they liked it so much better in the past, around the years, 2011, 2012-2014, it was wayy better, the staff were more reliable, the community was more lively and even the in-game updates were much more frequent! I suggest bringing back many of the stuff that were in the past, not an exact copy, but something similar, maybe even do something with the tileset. Before i continue, i know a lot of people will say "what's in the past is the past" or "the past shouldn't be brought back up", well if the past was what we loved and preferred, surely it won't be bad to have a taste of it once again.

The point of this thread is not to make era like it was in the past, that would be stupid, the point is to focus on doing what made Era a good game in the past, that includes: more frequent updates (this leads the community to be more lively), More staff to support the old Staff that are struggling and getting hate, Renovate most of the old shops and buildings (ex: 187 Guns), Bringing back the old iEra gangster type music (i loved that) and the most important thing, IMPROVE THE MESSED UP JAIL LOOP THAT HAS OCCURRED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH.

I think that this would liven up the community and make players actually play instead of logging on, holding up a candle and standing infront of table door, this way there would be more players participating at Spars, MPX, Bases and whatever else there is.
    I understand this is not an easy task at all, but it definitely wasn't in the past, even though we enjoyed it, in the end it was worth it.

Any of u agree with me or is this idea crap?
    I'll go point by point.

More frequent updates ?
    There are at least on a yearly rate, 6 updates. I'm not counting minor updates that we do occasionally, such as Arte.

More staff to support the old staff ?
    If you mean, to hire more staffs, to help current ones, then I don't see where's the problem ? We have around 40 staffs as of now, which is a lot.

Shop and buildings have gotten a lot of renovation lately, hence why some shops are even moved into the mall. Even guns have been re-skinned and re-animated.

And for the jail timer which resets, I've already explained what causes it in many threads already, it doesn't come from our jail system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    I'll go point by point.

More frequent updates ?
    There are at least on a yearly rate, 6 updates. I'm not counting minor updates that we do occasionally, such as Arte.

More staff to support the old staff ?
    If you mean, to hire more staffs, to help current ones, then I don't see where's the problem ? We have around 40 staffs as of now, which is a lot.

Shop and buildings have gotten a lot of renovation lately, hence why some shops are even moved into the mall. Even guns have been re-skinned and re-animated.

And for the jail timer which resets, I've already explained what causes it in many threads already, it doesn't come from our jail system.
    For your second point, then why are so many inactive? yes they have a real life to live but if their wanting this opportunity to be an asset to the game they should be active.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post

I didn't get the chance to see ur threads, can u tell me why there is a jail loop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything is the same, you just got bored of the game itself, personally I recommend you to play less and watch graal youtube videos to feel the nostalgia of the game.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Yeah some stuff they should bring back, a lot of unnecessary changes.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Everything is the same, you just got bored of the game itself, personally I recommend you to play less and watch graal youtube videos to feel the nostalgia of the game.
    No, the game changed, for the worse. This is not only my POV, this is what many players have said, it was much better in the past, how? Why? Well its mainly because more effort was put into making it a special game and the community itself too, was bigger and most were actually contributing to make Era itself a better game. Watching Graal vids is like an advice to give to a depressed person, it won't even help, there are way too many things that need to be added in all games in the world, but what the Era staff are not realizing, is the stuff that needs to be removed/brought back, this doesn't mean u have to copy old Era and paste it here, no, it means what made Era good in the past should be used here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk