Thread: Exotic Items Not Event Blocked

Exotic Items Not Event Blocked

The Renegade Blade and X75 Armour Suit are both meant to be blocked from events, yet after complaining many times, they are still not blocked. Lets start with the Renegade Blade, when you kill someone with this melee you heal by 20 hp. Since you are able to use it in events you can heal in events that you aren't suppose to heal in such as like Last Man standing, Capture The Flag, Team spar, Tag Team Spar, etc. This is giving some players a huge advantage, this specific player which I wont name here has been abusing the Blade since day 1 of release, he has healed in multiplex base battle and healed twice to full hp in tts which is an event where you aren't even suppose to heal in. How convenient in ctf that you don't have to worry about heal packs but can just get a quick kill with this overpowered 10 damage melee and heal 20 hp. What about being the final 4 in last man standing low hp, if 2 people are typing why not just go and get a quick kill on them and heal to full hp, does this sound fair to you? Don't even get me started on the armour suit, the jetpack makes you go faster than a car and its allowed in event. Make these items Event Blocked like they were suppose to be from the start.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I disagree. The Exotics cost to much to be blocked and BiTzSam worked hard on it
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I disagree. The Exotics cost to much to be blocked and BiTzSam worked hard on it
    Stfu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Chem costs 2much and is blocked in events

- - - Updated - - -

Weapons that heal or explode shouldn't be allowed

- - - Updated - - -

Or shoots over walls, like snipers

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Stfu

- - - Updated - - -

Chem costs 2much and is blocked in events

- - - Updated - - -

Weapons that heal or explode shouldn't be allowed

- - - Updated - - -

Or shoots over walls, like snipers
    I agree or if we were playing CTF I would just use PSG cuz of the walls and it does a lot of damage.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Agreed. The Renegade Blade gives a huge disadvantage to competitors; and should be event blocked, as well the suit as it absorbs aome damage I believe. The blade is extremely overpowered and heals, and the suit absorbs damage (like 10% or such, but still).

I don't know why you needed to make a thread about this? You have asked me in game and I said I would look into it- never once telling you that they would stay unblocked. The items were blocked from events and multiplex however still work in last man standing as it is an old event and probably isn't included in the event block category.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I've noticed an influx of threads from you specifically relating to the Exotic weapons...
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Mtar isnt blocked and should be so suck a dck

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Mtar isnt blocked and should be so suck a dck
    wow...that was a little to harsh.

Btw if you asked BiTzSam this in-game already and got it answered I don't see why you need to make a thread about it
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer