Thread: 2017 Updates Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by SPA View Post
    Add another nase'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Countryside is contained of 3 I believe, I could be wrong
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Countryside is contained of 3 I believe, I could be wrong
    Does your hours stay the same if you base in countryside as well as regular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, we have to wait and see

Allow electric staff since it's only 80 ecs, and ion gun is 95 ecs + allowed in events so..
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Allow electric staff since it's only 80 ecs, and ion gun is 95 ecs + allowed in events so..
    Electric spams so much

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Update a few textures just so it has a bit of a fresh look, add more shops (in the mall perhaps?) I know Monkey's shop has existed since 2011 or so; it'd be nice to just have a few new shops. If not, perhaps update the shop looks that way it's more appealing (maybe fix up some of the shop products that way it has a modern style). If the possibility of the player shops can't be entered in the "hippy bus", you should add some new hall levels on the lower floors in the mall and add them there, I know there's only like one or two shops on the bottom level. Personally, I think everything is pretty set, it just needs a refresher or an update.

- - - Updated - - -

These are just some suggestions to stretch out the shops in the mall. One last suggestion; add a shell shop in the mall, that way the accessibility of the shell shop encourages digging outside the mall as well the little island below it, it looks empty nowadays.

Un-nerf PC digging

200_s.gif

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I also think it'd be great if you added some incentives to mail, I know not many people use it, perhaps adding rewards like how pizza does will encourage use of it (maybe a pay boost like mining, where you have to level up in order for the drill to go faster, hats, gas masks?).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, I nearly forgot. I think that the textures from events could be updated, a good touch-up wouldn't hurt, right?

Update Wishes are too slow working on this iEra and still currently lag server a lot of times for delay time. And forgot deadline tells you when date finish working on.

- - - Updated - - -

This is three more wishes that I recommend for the last update and that's it

-Show all indentify and non-indentify player's Graal ID for helps prevent being same nickname and characters also click on him/her profile to see Graal ID.

-Allow auto j a iled other player's by using player, unknown, copyright, racist, profanity, using diacritical marks/accented Characters(except normal letter), or other inappropriate nicknames. Note: Auto release the j a iled after changing nickname.

-Can't changing nickname list are:
    1) same nickname are already had at once
    2) 1 month cooldown.
    3) nickname rules
    4) inappropriate
    Last edited by GenChristian; 03-26-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by GenChristian View Post
    Update Wishes are too slow working on this iEra and still currently lag server a lot of times for delay time. And forgot deadline tells you when date finish working on.

- - - Updated - - -

This is three more wishes that I recommend for the last update and that's it

-Show all indentify and non-indentify player's Graal ID for helps prevent being same nickname and characters also click on him/her profile to see Graal ID.

-Allow auto j a iled other player's by using player, unknown, copyright, racist, profanity, using diacritical marks/accented Characters(except normal letter), or other inappropriate nicknames. Note: Auto release the j a iled after changing nickname.

-Can't changing nickname list are:
    1) same nickname are already had at once
    2) 1 month cooldown.
    3) nickname rules
    4) inappropriate
    All these ideas are pretty stupid and poorly thought out.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk